300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe_Diem View Post
    So you only did your SUPER, or did you do more? I was told to bring in my security package to the SUPER, but that may be because I am doing Factor V on the same day (assuming I get a COE)? Congrats.
    I had my super back in November. I believe this will be turning in my packet and doing the security interview. Thank you.
    Last edited by AGENT-X; 03-01-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
      Oh for sure. I was in the Marines and a gov contractor in Iraq. We were digging through my passport just to figure out where I was and the exact dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I foresee the only thing hanging me up being a couple cruises I went on over the past 10 years. I couldn't even tell you where all I went, but they were strictly touristy stuff and surely I'll be asked about them. Damn vacations...

Comment

• My SI was cake.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• My COE stated I had two weeks to turn everything in. When talking to my FO they I doubt they'll get me in Within two weeks due to some protection stuff on their end. I doubt this is an issue because it is on their end, but have any of you experienced this? Was it an issue?

Comment

• Just looked at my application from earlier this Feb, and realized I didn't turn in my transcripts during the hiring process on the treasury website (or on USA jobs). I reported (and do have) a masters degree. So my resume should be on file, selective service paperwork and DD-214 were all submitted. Should I just go ahead and stop mashing the refresh button on my e-mail and just let the "not accepted" letter come in or is this not a critical error upon my behalf?

Comment

• 13 months since the job announcement closed and only in the waiting period between SI and Poly.....what a process.

Comment

• Wow... I'm shocked to hear that applicants had an intense Factor V Interview. For me, the worst part of the entire process Has been waiting for the "call". I can honestly my stuff went fast and smooth. I had never experienced a polygraph, but it was only 3 hours long, which I hear is pretty quick.

I guess it all depends on your experience and background. I too have traveled around the world and had to fill out extra paperwork because I have relatives who are naturalized citizens.
                Last edited by JuRam8; 03-07-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaxer View Post
                  13 months since the job announcement closed and only in the waiting period between SI and Poly.....what a process.
                  There are several Jan/May/Aug 2014 applicants currently waiting to be called.

Comment

• Afternoon Gents,

Anyone still keeping THE LIST? Just wondering how many people we have here on the boards that are waiting on THE CALL and how long they've been waiting.

Sidenote... Got a call out of the blue from a 202 number yesterday. Opening line is This is _____ from The Secret Service. Of course I get all hyped up. Then I realize he's calling me about travel expenses from my medical trip to DC. Had to laugh afterwards, I asked for a 202 call and I got one.

Comment

• I'm 4 months out from second poly and still crickets. HQ says they haven't even reviewed it yet.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
                        There are several Jan/May/Aug 2014 applicants currently waiting to be called.

Yeah. I've been keeping tabs on this forum for some time now, so I understand that there are people worse off. Just saying - what a process lol.

Comment

• My COE stated I had two weeks to turn everything in. When talking to my FO they I doubt they'll get me in Within two weeks due to some protection stuff on their end. I doubt this is an issue because it is on their end, but have any of you experienced this? Was it an issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                            My COE stated I had two weeks to turn everything in. When talking to my FO they I doubt they'll get me in Within two weeks due to some protection stuff on their end. I doubt this is an issue because it is on their end, but have any of you experienced this? Was it an issue?
                            Mine said the two weeks thing didn't mean anything to them. They said I could drop it off within a month or so. But, that might just have been my fo.

Comment

• In my experience getting everything turned in and getting me in to go over and sign them were two different things, so getting it in in two weeks vs. them getting you in after two weeks shouldn't be an issue. But sounds like it's FO specific, so check with them if you're concerned.

Comment

• Looks like my FO had a little fun the other day http://www.clickorlando.com/news/del...-federal-agent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13001 users online. 448 members and 12553 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X