Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
    Hello All,

If anyone can advise it would be much appreciated.

I am a June 2015 Applicant. In late 2015 I reached out to my local field office to inquire about when I would possibly be scheduled to take the SAEE. I was advised it would likely be early 2016.

I still have not been contacted to take it....I have emailed the POC at the field office and have not received an email back.

Thoughts? Course of action?

I want to be professional and not continually bug the office...

Thank You.
    Since you have already emailed them I'd say wait a couple of weeks and try it again or this time call. Actually... If I were you I'd wait to after March now that I think about it... Anytime before then you're really not going to have much luck. If I had to give you a date I tell you to try on April 10th or afterwards... The service is going to be busy for dates prior to that

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
      I work in a very large FO. Agents who are handling the hiring process are blocked from being assigned protection on days they are requiring for interviews or any other step. Protection does not affect the hiring process. If you have already finished phase 1 of the hiring process it would be out of the hands of the FO anyway. Do not worry, hiring is a priority and the agency is going to continue to process and hire applicants at 100% of our capacity to do so. In addition, poligraphers technically do not belong to the FO, they belong to a higher level component. Conducting poly's is a higher priority for a poligrapher than protection.
      While that may be true, it still stands that my FO has done no poly's in 6 months and they have a large stack of applicants (SA & UD) that need them.

Comment

• ***Delete***
        Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• I'm in a TX town about 3 hours from my processing Resident Office and almost 5 hours away from my polygraph FO. Scheduling was an issue but mainly on my end. That being said I was also pretty proactive in trying to get things set up.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Comment

• If I'm in Phase II should I even be sending questions to my local FO that I'm hiring through? Someone before mentioned that once you're in Phase II the decisions are made outside of the FO. Should I be directing correspondence to Washington, or whomever? Who would I contact there?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
              If I'm in Phase II should I even be sending questions to my local FO that I'm hiring through? Someone before mentioned that once you're in Phase II the decisions are made outside of the FO. Should I be directing correspondence to Washington, or whomever? Who would I contact there?
              What he is saying about things taking place outside of the FO, means that HQs is driving the train, the FO doesn't go to the next step until HQ gives authorization.

In short, If you have questions you should direct them to your FO. Depending on what it is, you may should try HQ alternatively. But for the way you posed your question, go to your field office

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                What he is saying about things taking place outside of the FO, means that HQs is driving the train, the FO doesn't go to the next step until HQ gives authorization.

In short, If you have questions you should direct them to your FO. Depending on what it is, you may should try HQ alternatively. But for the way you posed your question, go to your field office
                When I have tried calling HQ recently with inquiries about where my application stood I was told both times that once you are in phase II HQ cannot access any information on where your application stands. For what that is worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbowser1515 View Post
                  When I have tried calling HQ recently with inquiries about where my application stood I was told both times that once you are in phase II HQ cannot access any information on where your application stands. For what that is worth.
                  I don't see how that can be correct. I'm in phase II and when I call they ask for my last name and last 4 of my social and look up my application and tell me exactly where it is. It hasn't been helpful in getting things moving along, which is my ultimate goal, but they can at least tell me what its current status is.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedxfit View Post
                    I don't see how that can be correct. I'm in phase II and when I call they ask for my last name and last 4 of my social and look up my application and tell me exactly where it is. It hasn't been helpful in getting things moving along, which is my ultimate goal, but they can at least tell me what its current status is.
                    Yea I couldn't tell ya, that is just the information I have received. My goal was to atleast verify my packet had been sent to the review panel and they both said they were not able to access that information.

Comment

Yea I couldn't tell ya, that is just the information I have received. My goal was to atleast verify my packet had been sent to the review panel and they both said they were not able to access that information.
                      I'm in Phase II and HQ has been able to tell me exactly where my packet is and what is going on with it, which my FO was able to confirm. I will say, however, that when you call HCD, it really does depend on who you speak with... I've had some people that seem like they don't even know their own name.

Comment

Well that's different than trying to get information while you're going through the Phase II steps. Yeah, I don't think they can tell you that. But I completely agree with the above about it varying wildly depending on who you happen to get on the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                          I'm in Phase II and HQ has been able to tell me exactly where my packet is and what is going on with it, which my FO was able to confirm. I will say, however, that when you call HCD, it really does depend on who you speak with... I've had some people that seem like they don't even know their own name.
                          I had every experience and all in between from both HQ and FO, like 3.14 said, depending on which human answered. Some gave me nothing and promised to call back yet never called back... While others seemed to have a secret code to unlock vaults of premium info. Who knows...
                          I'd say if you get an answer but don't like it, don't call back and try to get a different person. But if you get nothing, call back another day and hopefully get a different person who will be willing to help. I think the "willing" part plays the biggest role in the different experiences applicants receive.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            I had every experience and all in between from both HQ and FO, like 3.14 said, depending on which human answered. Some gave me nothing and promised to call back yet never called back... While others seemed to have a secret code to unlock vaults of premium info. Who knows...
                            I'd say if you get an answer but don't like it, don't call back and try to get a different person. But if you get nothing, call back another day and hopefully get a different person who will be willing to help. I think the "willing" part plays the biggest role in the different experiences applicants receive.

What number are you calling to speak to somebody regarding your application. I have called the number posted on the website and all I get is an automated directory.

Comment

• Does anyone had the number/email on-hand? Can't search for it right now

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
                                What number are you calling to speak to somebody regarding your application. I have called the number posted on the website and all I get is an automated directory.
                                Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                                Does anyone had the number/email on-hand? Can't search for it right now
                                This one
                                202-406-5271

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14511 users online. 455 members and 14056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X