300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
    Anybody here been invited to participate in the Entry-Level Assessment Center (ELAC) hiring process?
    Yep, I was invited to the ELAC on the 2nd in LA. I am curious how this will impact our timelines as it seems everyone else had their process significantly broken up with months in between. Got any scoop?

Comment

• Speaking from zero experience or insight, I would guess that, since you are located near such a high demand office, they are trying to push you through a little quicker...since you're there and everything. I'm in Orlando so I guess they see no rush for me, but other people near D.C. and NYC in the past have been put in the express lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe_Diem View Post
        Yep, I was invited to the ELAC on the 2nd in LA. I am curious how this will impact our timelines as it seems everyone else had their process significantly broken up with months in between. Got any scoop?
        March 5th in LA for my ELAC invite. I was thinking the ELAC was used mostly for UD. Guess things change. I'm not complaining, anything that speeds it up.

Comment

March 5th in LA for my ELAC invite. I was thinking the ELAC was used mostly for UD. Guess things change. I'm not complaining, anything that speeds it up.
          Yep, I would have thought the same. I was quite surprised when I read that email this morning, as I didn't think doing all of those steps in one day was even possible. No complaints here either. I am also surprised they would do multiple ELACs a few days apart at the same station, they must be really hurting for bodies. Shoot me an email after the 2nd and I will give you whatever inside scoop I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
            Speaking from zero experience or insight, I would guess that, since you are located near such a high demand office, they are trying to push you through a little quicker...since you're there and everything. I'm in Orlando so I guess they see no rush for me, but other people near D.C. and NYC in the past have been put in the express lane
            I can tell you that most of the conclusions that you guys are trying to draw are pretty far off base and a waste of time...you guys would be closer to figuring it out if you said something like "there is no rhyme or reason and they get to them when they can"

For the record I have not seen a single assumption on this board this has been close.

Comment

• dang no invite..it looks im still doing the process the old way. told to sit tight because election year

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                dang no invite..it looks im still doing the process the old way. told to sit tight because election year
                Its Showtime! -- "The Icon" -- Sting.

Comment

• Lol wow. ^

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• SA job posting closes on Feb 18

Comment

• Bronc, you got any insight on the ELAC being used for SA now? Couple of us here invited, were a little (pleasantly) surprised.

Comment

Bronc, you got any insight on the ELAC being used for SA now? Couple of us here invited, were a little (pleasantly) surprised.
                        Insight as far as what... I vaguely know what it is I read about it before but really hadn't had an interest in keeping up with it or going in depth with it so it depends on what you're looking for...
                        If it is what I think it is then is just basically something that schedule that allows that process to go faster by completing multiple steps at one time
                        Last edited by Bronc_smith; 02-16-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                          SA job posting closes on Feb 18
                          I should apply. I haven't heard anything in a while lol
                          OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe_Diem View Post
                            Yep, I would have thought the same. I was quite surprised when I read that email this morning, as I didn't think doing all of those steps in one day was even possible. No complaints here either. I am also surprised they would do multiple ELACs a few days apart at the same station, they must be really hurting for bodies. Shoot me an email after the 2nd and I will give you whatever inside scoop I can.
                            They obvious aren't hurting too badly considering that there are people from 2 year old announcements waiting for a call. There is no rhyme or reason gents. Just go through the motions, sit back and relax.
                            OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                              4/21
                              5/15
                              6/02
                              6/16
                              7/14 x 2
                              8/4
                              8/25
                              9/22 x 2

Calls at a minimum will be made 30 days before the date that you see

You're welcome
                              Thank you for taking time out to do this.
                              OUT!!

Comment

• Anyone know how to get a copy (or where to find) your SAFE results?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6570 users online. 285 members and 6285 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X