300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darklink View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what's your education/experience profile? I'm a 2014 graduate with a bachelors who has yet to do their SUPER, and from what I can see your process moved along pretty fast. Congratulations, by the way!
    2015 law school grad and licensed to practice in my state. As for work experience, I have been at this law firm for 2 years and have a couple publications. I am also learning Spanish, I wouldn't say I am fluent but I can hold a mediocre conversation.

Try not to read into the timelines too much as I was in the UD process and some stuff carried over. Plus, every FO is different. You will drive yourself nuts trying to figure out timelines.
    USSS SA & (UD)
    Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
    SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
    SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
    COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
    Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
    Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
    Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
    Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
    Home Interview - January 20, 2016
    The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Where did you choose?

Comment

• Yes, I have but that was in September, and I have yet to be scheduled to take the entrance exam. I think I will be getting the BQA letter eventually.

Comment

• Still waiting for an email about an in person interview. If my next job goes through I'll have to let my local FO know I'm leaving (fortunately to an office under the same KC field office).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Getting an 1811 job is the end game goal. It doesn't even have to be one of the popular agencies(Hsi,FBi,Dea,Usms,Usss,Atf,etc) that everyone knows about. I want to actually do the job instead of the people who apply for the 1811 job just for the title Special Agent which is awesome don't get me wrong but not my personal reasons for wanting it. I interned with USSS and loved it. I know people complain about them all the time but I could see myself spending my whole career there and being very happy but I not going to put all my eggs into this one basket.As for right now, I'm just trying to be the best Cbpo I can be and do my part that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post
              Getting an 1811 job is the end game goal. It doesn't even have to be one of the popular agencies(Hsi,FBi,Dea,Usms,Usss,Atf,etc) that everyone knows about. I want to actually do the job instead of the people who apply for the 1811 job just for the title Special Agent which is awesome don't get me wrong but not my personal reasons for wanting it. I interned with USSS and loved it. I know people complain about them all the time but I could see myself spending my whole career there and being very happy but I not going to put all my eggs into this one basket.As for right now, I'm just trying to be the best Cbpo I can be and do my part that way.
              Who are you talking to?? Lol

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                Who are you talking to?? Lol

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                ohhh whoops that's awkward I hit the wrong reply button. It was suppose to be a reply to a question that was asked to me a few days ago lol. That's embarrassing.

Comment

• Got a call to set up my SI yesterday. June 2015 applicant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lol I'm a feb 2015 app and have my si on the 11th. Rather bull that mine took this long

Comment

• I am a post poly from Sept 11, 2015 and waiting. I am a Feb applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCR_USSS SA_Hopeful View Post
                        I am a post poly from Sept 11, 2015 and waiting. I am a Feb applicant.
                        Post Poly June 15, Jan 14 applicant. Fight me. Lol

Comment

• Just and update. Finished up the home interview last Friday. Said I should be good to go on the next panel, which meets every two weeks. Was told they try to keep the married guys with kids away from the SF, NY, and LA deal because they know its hard on the family but they can only do so much depending on which field offices need bodies. Anyway, just wondering what offices have been offered besides SF NY LA and MIA recently, haven't seen much other. Now just waiting on The Call.

Here's my current timeline.

USSS-SA
                          Applied: 05/02/2014
                          Referred: 06/08/2014
                          Test Date: 06/09/2014
                          SAEE Passed: 06/16/2014
                          APAT: Suspended
                          SPI: 07/16/2014
                          COE: 08/17/2014
                          SI: 08/29/2014
                          POLY: 12/09/2015
                          BACKGROUND: 01/15/2016 (Started) (now complete and submitted)
                          MEDICAL: 01/27/2016
                          HOME INTERVIEW: 02/05/2016
                          FINAL OFFER: N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesWR7 View Post
                            Just and update. Finished up the home interview last Friday. Said I should be good to go on the next panel, which meets every two weeks. Was told they try to keep the married guys with kids away from the SF, NY, and LA deal because they know its hard on the family but they can only do so much depending on which field offices need bodies. Anyway, just wondering what offices have been offered besides SF NY LA and MIA recently, haven't seen much other. Now just waiting on The Call.

Here's my current timeline.

USSS-SA
                            Applied: 05/02/2014
                            Referred: 06/08/2014
                            Test Date: 06/09/2014
                            SAEE Passed: 06/16/2014
                            APAT: Suspended
                            SPI: 07/16/2014
                            COE: 08/17/2014
                            SI: 08/29/2014
                            POLY: 12/09/2015
                            BACKGROUND: 01/15/2016 (Started) (now complete and submitted)
                            MEDICAL: 01/27/2016
                            HOME INTERVIEW: 02/05/2016
                            FINAL OFFER: N/A
                            Hope thats true for the married guys. I would love to go to Miami.

Aug. 2014 applicant, current FED and waiting on the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
                              Post Poly June 15, Jan 14 applicant. Fight me. Lol
                              You win lol.

Comment

• redacted ...
                                Last edited by fedxfit; 03-21-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12882 users online. 433 members and 12449 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X