300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Gummer1; 02-05-2016, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMtech View Post
      Urine test for the medical is different than the drug screening. Nothing bad.
      I don't understand, I haven't seen anyone else recently post about doing a drug screening before getting the call? and my FO hasn't mentioned this to me yet?
      Last edited by Tango_Alpha; 02-05-2016, 09:36 AM.
      USSS SA & (UD)
      Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
      SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
      SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
      COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
      Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
      Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
      Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
      Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
      Home Interview - January 20, 2016
      The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
        I don't understand, I haven't seen anyone else post about doing a drug screening before getting the call? and my FO hasn't mentioned this to me yet?
        I had my HI in October, my drug screening in November, and "the call" last week.

Comment

I had my HI in October, my drug screening in November, and "the call" last week.
          Interesting, I do remember seeing some posts about a separate drug screening in the UD thread back from like 2011 but not too many recent posts about it. Anyone else who got the call recently or had a screening after HI want want to pop in? I'm just curious if I am actually waiting for the call or waiting to be scheduled for a screening since I'm post HI and local BI. Not that it matters too much since I don't have any control over the situation haha.
          USSS SA & (UD)
          Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
          SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
          SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
          COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
          Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
          Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
          Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
          Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
          Home Interview - January 20, 2016
          The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

Urine test for the medical is different than the drug screening. Nothing bad.
            So when is the drug screening supposed to take place then because I have been post BI/HI under the impression my packet had been sent to the review panel for a month+?

Comment

• Also, just a little story to share not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I hadn't heard it before. I called the HQ number a week ago to see if I could get any information on where my application stood and the response that I got on the phone was that if I had completed all steps in the process and my application had been sent to the review panel at that point they could no longer get any additional information on my application or where it stood at that point. She did recommend attempting to email the support email and ask them cause someone there might be able to get me some information because those are the people she would usually go to to get an update anyways. I emailed them and haven't heard anything in a week but that was new information to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbowser1515 View Post
                Also, just a little story to share not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I hadn't heard it before. I called the HQ number a week ago to see if I could get any information on where my application stood and the response that I got on the phone was that if I had completed all steps in the process and my application had been sent to the review panel at that point they could no longer get any additional information on my application or where it stood at that point. She did recommend attempting to email the support email and ask them cause someone there might be able to get me some information because those are the people she would usually go to to get an update anyways. I emailed them and haven't heard anything in a week but that was new information to me.
                That's interesting. Can they at least tell you if your application was indeed sent to the panel?

I've emailed that address multiple times and have never had any response at all. Maybe it prompts someone to look into something behind the scenes and no one ever gets back to me, but I wouldn't hold my breath that going that route would be helpful.

Comment

• She said she wasn't able to even tell me that (that was the real reason I called). I feel like she should have atleast been able to verify whether or not it had been sent to the panel. I may give another call here today and try to ask someone else.

Comment

• Yeah, good call. I've learned I can get vastly different responses and levels of helpfulness depending on who answers the phone.

Comment

• Called and spoke to someone else today who confirmed that they can't get any information on application status once you are in phase two of the process (same thing I was told last time). She did say she knows the review panel is very busy and backed up right now so given when I estimated that my packet went to the panel she said she would give it another two weeks to hear something and if I hadn't heard anything by then to call back and they would try to talk to someone in another department who might be able to get some information for me. Aka keep waiting.

Comment

• Upon further review of my urinalysis email, it says that my urinalysis chain of custody paperwork was received by the lab over a month ago. I would like to hear if any other applicants that were/are waiting on the call had a urinalysis post home interview.

Comment

• Hey is anyone else getting messages from the oath keeper group. I want no part of their message group and can't figure out how to block these guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

HAMtech what day in October did you have your HI? I had mine Oct. 29,2015. I had my drug screening the same day they did my medical exam in DC in September.

I'm going on about 3 months since my last update. I'm already a DHS employee and I Applied in Aug 2014 so hoping that my call will come soon.

I was told by my FO that I completed everything and that my file has to get selected by the hiring panel. My BI told me Not to worry about it, things are backed up right now. Keep doing what your doing and the call will come.
                            Last edited by JuRam8; 02-05-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
                              HAMtech what day in October did you have your HI? I had mine Oct. 29,2015. I had my drug screening the same day they did my medical exam in DC in September.

I'm going on about 3 months since my last update. I'm already a DHS employee and I Applied in Aug 2014 so hoping that my call will come soon.

I was told by my FO that I completed everything and that my file has to get selected by the hiring panel. My BI told me Not to worry about it, things are backed up right now. Keep doing what your doing and the call will come.
                              If I'm not mistaken I believe it was around the 14th of October. The process is very different for everyone. A UD officer in my office got called within weeks of their HI and was given a month and a half to prepare for FLETC. Myself on the other hand waited 4 months to be called and only a week to report to FLETC. All depends on your field office and headquarters. As far as things being backed up that is very true. Keep hanging in there and stay positive. The call can come when you least expect it. I'll be wishing you and everyone else the best of luck.

Comment

• Anyone know of any gigs that offer 6(c) retirement still

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6896 users online. 279 members and 6617 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X