Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also feel bad for the current agents, since they're already so busy and need more people.

Comment

• This is unrelated but last night I watch "In the Line of Fire" for the first time...Clint Eastwood "the king of flippant yet well placed quips". For what it was, I liked it! Is John Malcovich always a psyco? Also, Clint was Kennedy's favorite agent? If LEO retirement was the same back then, how is he still a line agent? Kennedy was assassinated in 63. The movie is set in 93. That is an over thirty year career! Also the blatant yet light heated instances of sexual harassment...aaaahhh the good ole days lol. My two favorite parts were when the USSS director called him a "dinosaur" when Clint asked to go on protection and when someone at the office pulled the heart attack prank...prank? (age discrimination...that's old school) Aaahhhh law enforcement humor.
      Last edited by Radio Raheem; 02-04-2016, 11:54 AM.
      OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
        This is unrelated but last night I watch Line of Fire for the first time...Clint Eastwood. For what it was, I liked it! Is John Malcovich always a psyco?
        I'm not sure I've ever seen him in a movie where he wasn't "off." Maybe someone could make the argument that he wasn't crazy in Rounders, but he was a Russian with mob ties that should have known to fold his last hand against Matt Damon, so I classify him as crazy in that movie, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
          This is unrelated but last night I watch Line of Fire for the first time...Clint Eastwood. For what it was, I liked it! Is John Malcovich always a psyco?
          tumblr_mdlkxuV2c91rgzaaio1_500.jpg

3090d1334681465-malkovich-pig-snapshot20110130144529.jpg

I think he was normal in the movie Red?
          USSS SA & (UD)
          Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
          SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
          SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
          COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
          Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
          Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
          Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
          Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
          Home Interview - January 20, 2016
          The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]14522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14523[/ATTACH]

I think he was normal in the movie Red?
            Hahaha, I haven't seen that movie, but seems like a pretty weak argument based on the evidence you presented.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedxfit View Post
              Now Bernie Sanders also has USSS protection. When I read that, all I could think was "ugh, hiring process just got even slower."
              We can only hope Carson and Trump drop out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We can hope, but I doubt either will drop out soon.

Line of Fire is a good movie. I love this part: Frank Horrigan: Well, I normally prefer not to get to know the people I'm protecting.
                Lilly Raines: Oh, yeah? Why's that?
                Frank Horrigan: Well, you never know. You might decide they're not worth taking a bullet for.

Comment

• Got an email to do drug test asap. Is that normally after the HI? Last step was HI in December.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolandr5 View Post
                    Got an email to do drug test asap. Is that normally after the HI? Last step was HI in December.
                    I thought it was normally done during the medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedxfit View Post
                      I thought it was normally done during the medical.
                      I thought so too. I did a urine test at medical and figured they'd do that as well.

Comment

• I just got the same email: urinalysis ASAP. Medical was back in Oct, HI in December. I guess that means our packages have not yet made the panel?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                          I just got the same email: urinalysis ASAP. Medical was back in Oct, HI in December. I guess that means our packages have not yet made the panel?
                          From your recollection or from what you could tell, was your BI completed between your medical and HI, or was is still going when you completed your HI?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got the same email: urinalysis ASAP. Medical was back in Oct, HI in December. I guess that means our packages have not yet made the panel?
                            Glad I'm not alone lol. Probably not, but it's better than silence. Another step closer hopefully.

Comment

• I was told during HI that my package would be submitted to D.C. that week. But now, 2 months later, I get an email for urinalysis. I didn't even know that it was a seperate step and assumed it occurred during medical.

Comment

I was told during HI that my package would be submitted to D.C. that week. But now, 2 months later, I get an email for urinalysis. I didn't even know that it was a seperate step and assumed it occurred during medical.
                                Urine test for the medical is different than the drug screening. Nothing bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7994 users online. 266 members and 7728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X