300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    If there was that specific check box or whatever on those sections you're talking about, I didn't. But any other space where it didn't specify or wasn't clear, I N/A'd the **** out of it.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
    Directions said to not leave any field blank soooo this guy made sure he went overboard and hit N/A in EVERY box haha. While one would assume you don't need to put N/A after checking the box that governs the following fields, I've learned over the years that it's better to not assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoodhand View Post
      I don't want to sound like a d***, but i'm not going to throw his name out there on a public forum, especially not without his permission. I got the info through the general number that has been posted here before, (202) 406-5271 option 3. Just told them I was a SA applicant and trying to find out whats going on with the process and I got a lucky transfer.
      Yea I was joking

Comment

• ha. ha.
        Originally posted by bbowser1515 View Post
        Yea I was joking

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
          Directions said to not leave any field blank soooo this guy made sure he went overboard and hit N/A in EVERY box haha. While one would assume you don't need to put N/A after checking the box that governs the following fields, I've learned over the years that it's better to not assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I did that for first several pages actually then I decided screw that and went with the assumption method Haha

Comment

• I N/Ad every blank box I could find lol

Comment

• Hi all! I'm new posting to the site, but I have read every single page in this thread. Below is my timeline:

November 2015: Applied for SA GL-9
              January 2016: Notified I will receive an email to take SAEE in February
              Last edited by tnegaas; 01-27-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                I N/Ad every blank box I could find lol
                Leave nothing to chance!
                "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
                  Leave nothing to chance!
                  I should start a side business making "N/A" ink stamps and hock them on here and make a killing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                    Bronc, in all honesty, how often are current SA's tested for physical fitness, and what happens if an SA fails? I ask because not a single SA I've had contact with at my local FO would be able to do a pull-up if asked, or run further than the donut box near the water cooler. The two SA's that did my panel interview were both about 5'6" and well over 225 pounds, and they weren't muscular... You could see their bellies hanging over their pants. The SA that did my background locally was of similar proportions, though maybe a tad taller. Funny thing was, they made sure to tell me, over and over, that physical fitness is mandatory and that I need to make sure I'm ready for that... This being told to a guy that never scored below 300 on any USMC PFT.

I know the stated policy is that SA's are tested quarterly, but how can that be with what I've seen?
                    I don't know... I only worry about myself... I also don't care... Because I know who will never fail a PT test...this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by tnegaas View Post
                      Hi all! I'm new posting to the site, but I have read every single page in this thread. Below is my timeline:

We'll see you back here in February asking who you should contact to find out why you didn't get your SAEE email

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
                        Hoping I get one of those.
                        You don't have to get one of those... Just do what you need to do... Hell if you don't get one of those it makes you look that much better... The most important part of what I said is to just focus on what YOU have to do

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                          We'll see you back here in February asking who you should contact to find out why you didn't get your SAEE email
                          Haha! The cycle continues...

Comment

• Originally posted by tnegaas View Post
                            Hi all! I'm new posting to the site, but I have read every single page in this thread. Below is my timeline:

Don't you just love the emails telling you that you will be receiving another email at some point?

Comment

• Haha, I wouldn't doubt it based on the previous posts I've read...

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                                Don't you just love the emails telling you that you will be receiving another email at some point?
                                I received a phone call saying that I would receive an email. LOL, not sure if that matters in terms of effectiveness.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3740 users online. 254 members and 3486 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X