Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't make fun of the old guy trying to run with you guys. ..that would be me. Glad to have you with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
      So is there a secret forum member handshake I should know for when I get to Glynco and start meeting folks?
      schwarnegger-handshake.jpg

We call it the Man Shake!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Radio Raheem; 01-25-2016, 05:20 PM.
      OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by akjohnson View Post
        Don't make fun of the old guy trying to run with you guys. ..that would be me. Glad to have you with me.
        You can't be that much older now, I'm 34.

Comment

• 36 .... glad it only took 10 months lol

Comment

• You guys are funny

Comment

• Come find me when you get here. Awesome to see these SS classes going one after another here.
              Applied - August 2014
              SAEE - December 3, 2014
              Panel Interview - February 19, 2015
              COE - March 12, 2015
              Security Interview - April 16, 2015
              Polygraph - September 1, 2015
              Medical - September 21, 2015
              Background Investigation - October 11, 2015
              Home Interview - October 14, 2015
              The Call™™™™ - November 16, 2015

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"
              MGen. Frank E. Lowe, US Army; Korea, 26 January 1952

Comment

• DC is closed again tomorrow. Which, apparently, means absolutely nothing as far as this process goes.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• I'm curious. ...will they give information on what we should bring to FLETC?
                  Oh and started today it was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by akjohnson View Post
                    I'm curious. ...will they give information on what we should bring to FLETC?
                    Oh and started today it was great.
                    Was told we'll get an email soon on all of that biz.

Comment

• Originally posted by First to Fight View Post
                      Come find me when you get here. Awesome to see these SS classes going one after another here.
                      When do you finish at FLETC?

Comment

• Has anyone else had to list everything back to the age of 15 (covering last 15 years) on SF 86? Or just last 10?

Comment

• Originally posted by bptexas View Post
                          Has anyone else had to list everything back to the age of 15 (covering last 15 years) on SF 86? Or just last 10?
                          I had to go back to age 18. Which was more than 10 years ago. And more than 15 years ago. I've never heard of anyone having to go back to 15 years old.
                          Last edited by fedxfit; 01-26-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bptexas View Post
                            Has anyone else had to list everything back to the age of 15 (covering last 15 years) on SF 86? Or just last 10?
                            I believe I only had to go back 10, but for the poly they asked for more all the way back into elementary school.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
                              I believe I only had to go back 10, but for the poly they asked for more all the way back into elementary school.
                              That seems absolutely asinine. For one, how the hell can an applicant be expected to remember back to elementary school. Further, if an applicant did do something stupid in elementary school, how is that indicative of anything? My kids, who are in elementary school, are totally different people than they were last year, when they were also in elementary school.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                                That seems absolutely asinine. For one, how the hell can an applicant be expected to remember back to elementary school. Further, if an applicant did do something stupid in elementary school, how is that indicative of anything? My kids, who are in elementary school, are totally different people than they were last year, when they were also in elementary school.
                                Remember that time you peed your pants on that field trip in 2nd grade? You think that's the kind of people they want for special agents? Step aside, pal. Let those of us with dry pants to the front of the line. You had your chance and you blew it.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5481 users online. 332 members and 5149 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X