X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
    I don't think I like that post lol

I'm not one of those people!
    Copy that- if I have to wait 2 years that will not be good...

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
      Copy that- if I have to wait 2 years that will not be good...
      Totally not meaning to sound self-entitled by that! I'll be happy just to get it, it's just hard on the family to be in a holding pattern.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
        Don't lose hope...someone could drop...hell my information could be wrong
        It just blows my mind that there are a lot of good candidates on the forum who have waited for a long time and have not been selected. I for one have only been waiting for a little over 2 months, but feel that as time goes by, your file and chances slowly start to fade away.

Hopefully the information you recieved is not accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
          Totally not meaning to sound self-entitled by that! I'll be happy just to get it, it's just hard on the family to be in a holding pattern.
          Don't worry, it was understood. The length of this process can be brutal and frustrating.

Comment

• Medical scheduled for this upcoming Wed. Anyone ever get flown somewhere to do a medical? Also, since I'm hopefully sneaking up on it, what's the home interview consist of?

USSS-SA
            Applied: 05/02/2014
            Referred: 06/08/2014
            Test Date: 06/09/2014
            SAEE Passed: 06/16/2014
            APAT: Suspended
            SPI: 07/16/2014
            COE: 08/17/2014
            SI: 08/29/2014
            POLY: 12/09/2015
            BACKGROUND: 01/15/2016 (Started)
            MEDICAL: 01/27/2016
            HOME INTERVIEW: N/A
            FINAL OFFER: N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesWR7 View Post
              Medical scheduled for this upcoming Wed. Anyone ever get flown somewhere to do a medical? Also, since I'm hopefully sneaking up on it, what's the home interview consist of?

USSS-SA
              Applied: 05/02/2014
              Referred: 06/08/2014
              Test Date: 06/09/2014
              SAEE Passed: 06/16/2014
              APAT: Suspended
              SPI: 07/16/2014
              COE: 08/17/2014
              SI: 08/29/2014
              POLY: 12/09/2015
              BACKGROUND: 01/15/2016 (Started)
              MEDICAL: 01/27/2016
              HOME INTERVIEW: N/A
              FINAL OFFER: N/A
              Yeah I was sent to DC for my medical. The home interview is with the background investigator and typically someone from your field office. They will go over things like training, salary, and the job in general. This will be with you and anyone that will be moving with you. This will also be your opportunity to ask any questions you have about the job.
              USSS SA & (UD)
              Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
              SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
              SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
              COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
              Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
              Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
              Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
              Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
              Home Interview - January 20, 2016
              The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• I got a call today...
                But it was a wrong number.

Best of luck to you AKJohnson!
                "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
                  I got a call today...
                  But it was a wrong number.

Best of luck to you AKJohnson!
                  Hopefully it wasn't USSS calling to offer a job... Only to another person with one number different than your phone number. "Yes sir we're offering you a special agent position with USSS, Mr Smith. Oh... Sorry about that Mr Reaper. Do have Mr Smith's number by any chance?..."

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                    Hopefully it wasn't USSS calling to offer a job... Only to another person with one number different than your phone number. "Yes sir we're offering you a special agent position with USSS, Mr Smith. Oh... Sorry about that Mr Reaper. Do have Mr Smith's number by any chance?..."

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                    ...so that was you on the phone? Haha
                    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by akjohnson View Post
                      I am an AF vet - Presidential Honor Guard and Fire Fighter (6 years)
                      Accounting Degree
                      Speak a 2nd language

Not much else...good grades and clean background I guess lol

Well I really felt like I was a shot in the dark with my background but now I don't feel that way I guess

USCG Search and Rescue 4yrs
                      Sheriff's Deputy 8yrs
                      B.A.

Clean Background and not much else

Comment

• I have a B.S. in Criminal Justice, certificates (For what they're worth) in Security Management and Criminal Profiling, six years investigative experience for a big law firm, and a squeaky clean background. I've received my COE, and am being scheduled for the next step. By comparison to everyone else I'm guessing they set the bar a little low this time around lol

Comment

• Well I guess it's unlikely anybody will be hearing anything today since the fed gov't is closed again today due to the snow, at least those of us processing through the WFO or whose application is with HQ. I know those employees are all so busy and seem so overworked, though, so hopefully the break will be good for them, and we'll see some movement later this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by fedxfit View Post
                            Well I guess it's unlikely anybody will be hearing anything today since the fed gov't is closed again today due to the snow, at least those of us processing through the WFO or whose application is with HQ. I know those employees are all so busy and seem so overworked, though, so hopefully the break will be good for them, and we'll see some movement later this week!
                            It seems like its been a while since we've seen some calls on here.
                            USSS SA & (UD)
                            Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
                            SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
                            SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
                            COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
                            Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
                            Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
                            Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
                            Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
                            Home Interview - January 20, 2016
                            The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
                              It seems like its been a while since we've seen some calls on here.
                              Yup...and if that info on four classes of 24 in March and April all already being filled is true that is no good.

Comment

• Question for those who have received the call: Did any of you miss the call and found a voicemail waiting for you?

I usually keep my personal phone on me in meetings but when I'm briefing the boss, I leave it in my desk.

So obviously I worry that they will call when I'm in a meeting with him and not leave a message ...which isn't helping with the grey hairs my wife is finding in my beard.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3174 users online. 207 members and 2967 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X