Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this may be a dumb question, but do we need to bring anything to the test, i.e. pencils, paper, etc. or is all of that provided.

Comment

• The TEA? Bring yourself.

Comment

• Thanks. That is what I was thinking, but I didn't want to show up without pencils if I was supposed to bring my own.

Comment

• Another week and no TEA results for me, been exactly a month. Slowwwww. I left a voicemail at the local FO today.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyer2007 View Post
            Another week and no TEA results for me, been exactly a month. Slowwwww. I left a voicemail at the local FO today.
            Huh. Odd. The day I took the test, the admin lady who proctered it said that for some reason, their policy was that she was not allowed to contact me with the results, but that she would probably have them a week later and told me to call back the following Wednesday to check. I did and she had the results. She didn't tell me a score or anything, and I'm not sure I want to know how close it was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bham SA Hopeful View Post
              Wow your timeline so far is really fast
              Yeah, it was trucking right along until the past couple weeks. She told me they were going to be very busy for the next week or so, but that they'd try to get the schedules together to set up a panel. So I just keep meditating and trying to stay patient, and not to make up crazy scenarios like that they didn't like something in my SF 86 and they're gonna send a thin letter...stuff like that. Gotta love the process. Oh yeah, and I'm still jealous of 1811orBust and his streamlined-ness!

Comment

• How come 1811orBust gets all the chicks?

Comment

• app

I completed the application package and followed the directions to send it in via the email at the bottom of the application. Should I receive some confirmation that it was received?

Comment

• Sonic: If you are in DC you should be applying via usajobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye81 View Post
                      How come 1811orBust gets all the chicks?
                      Heh. "Oh, 1811orBust, your timeline's so fast." (bats eyelashes)

Comment

• Thank God everyone hasn't lost a sense of humor on this forum. Not that TEA's, eye surgeries and SF-86's aren't fun but anymore excitement on here and a funeral is liable to break out!

Comment

• Weekly Applicant Update

S/A Applicant Status Update 05/04/2009

This week’s movement:

Kappa Cop and 1811orBust completed the panel interview. Congratulations!

AT FLETC/JJRTC

RECEIVED “THE CALL!” FLETC BOUND
                          hawkeye81: Applied 12/07, INITIAL 01/08, TEA 03/08, PANEL 04/08, POLY 08/08, BI 09/08, MED 10/08, THE CALL 04/09 (June 09)
                          FPO in Philly: Applied 09/07, INITIAL 01/08, TEA 01/08, PANEL 01/08, POLY 02/08, MED 02/08, BI 10/08, THE CALL 04/09 (June 09)

APPLICATION COMPLETE - WAITING ON “THE CALL”

BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ONGOING

POLYGRAPH/MEDICAL
                          CJSSA2B: Applied 08/07, TEA 10/07, INITIAL 11/07, PANEL 01/08, POLY 04/08, MED 04/08, BI 05/08
                          SgtScott31: Applied 08/08, INITIAL 09/08, TEA 10/08, PANEL 10/08, MED 11/08, POLY 11/08

COMPLETED PANEL INTERVIEW
                          calavera: INITIAL 11/08, TEA 02/09, PANEL 04/09
                          Kappa Cop: Applied 01/09, INITIAL 01/09, TEA 02/09, PANEL 04/09
                          1811orBust: Applied 03/09, TEA 04/09, INITIAL 04/09, PANEL 04/09

COMPLETED TEA EXAM
                          BLaw81: TEA 2006, INITIAL 03/09

COMPLETED INITIAL INTERVIEW

APPLIED
                          rkeen85: Applied 03/09
                          Future1811: Applied 03/09

If you would like to be added to the list, PM me with your time line. If your time line needs to be updated PM me with your updates.

*= New to the list.
                          (Date) = Class Date
                          Last edited by CJSSA2B; 05-05-2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Not sure what they are looking for. I applied in April and already recieved a rejection e-mail. I have a master's degree with a 3.9 GPA, experience as a state leo doing fraud investigations, executive protection, and computer forensics, and experience as a local PD officer. Anyone else get a rejection like this? I figured I would at least get an interview. I thought about maybe calling some agents that I have worked with at the local FO and see if they can hook me up with a recruiter or something. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawman416 View Post
                              Not sure what they are looking for. I applied in April and already recieved a rejection e-mail. I have a master's degree with a 3.9 GPA, experience as a state leo doing fraud investigations, executive protection, and computer forensics, and experience as a local PD officer. Anyone else get a rejection like this? I figured I would at least get an interview. I thought about maybe calling some agents that I have worked with at the local FO and see if they can hook me up with a recruiter or something. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Did you apply as a 7 and 9? I got scheduled for the TEA and then a week letter got a rejection email. I emailed my recruiter and she called HQ and they said it was just for the 9, but that I still qualified as a 7. Hope that made sense.

Comment

• I only applied under the 9 because I exceed the qualifications for the 9. Also, I have already taken the TEA with ATF and passed. I sent them a copy of the NOR for that. Maybe you are right. Maybe I will try it again under 7 and 9. The rejection did not say anything about having to wait to re-apply. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6055 users online. 448 members and 5607 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X