300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    I've developed the following chart to represent the days which The Callâ„¢ can come. PM me for either pdf or Google Sheets versions. Additional fees may apply if on official hardcopy letterhead.
    Wednesday - Confirmed
    Thursday - Confirmed
    Friday - Confirmed
    Saturday - Probably Not. But maybe.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
    I don't see a * denoting exceptions for federal holidays. Please resubmit. [emoji6]

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
      A buddy of mine got a BI call yesterday on MLK day. So it can happen! Never say never!

Are we talking about The Call^(TM) or general calls?

I think we are going to need a PowerPoint presentation in order to get properly briefed. 60 slide minimum. I nominate the motivated Bayranger.

Comment

• Has anyone researched the correlation between the lunar calendar and The Callâ„¢?

On a serious note, the Special Agent handling my BI said he will be done by Saturday and it will be shipped up to DC on Monday (not sure if that means my entire packet is going up for the hiring panel that day). He also said I can have people email personal references to him, I have already had 5 sent in but he said they can keep coming till Saturday. My question is should I get as many as possible or does it become too much at a certain point.
        USSS SA & (UD)
        Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
        SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
        SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
        COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
        Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
        Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
        Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
        Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
        Home Interview - January 20, 2016
        The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_OR_BUST View Post
          Are we talking about The Call^(TM) or general calls?

I think we are going to need a PowerPoint presentation in order to get properly briefed. 60 slide minimum. I nominate the motivated Bayranger.

Not The Callâ„¢ (per se!) but A Call for official process Background Investigation (BI) starting, so a federal 1811 process action taking place on an official fed holiday. So I would qualify that as a green light for The Callâ„¢ coming on any given day, including fed holidays.
          So basically Yeah they always come on Friday only and that's it. [emoji47] (huh?)

Comment

• Well I had four different agents working different portions of my BI based on geographic location. I know different ones finished their portions at different times so I don't know if they send the portions up individually as completed or if your processing FO has the lead and sends the completed package when everything is done or what. But I know there was a solid week break between the guy doing the majority of my BI at my current location finishing and a guy in D.C. calling me and doing his portion from my time living there.

Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
            Has anyone researched the correlation between the lunar calendar and The Callâ„¢?

On a serious note, the Special Agent handling my BI said he will be done by Saturday and it will be shipped up to DC on Monday (not sure if that means my entire packet is going up for the hiring panel that day). He also said I can have people email personal references to him, I have already had 5 sent in but he said they can keep coming till Saturday. My question is should I get as many as possible or does it become too much at a certain point.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bayranger;3810132]I've developed the following chart to represent the days which The Callâ„¢ can come. PM me for either pdf or Google Sheets versions. Additional fees may apply if on official hardcopy letterhead.
              Wednesday - Confirmed
              Thursday - Confirmed
              Friday - Confirmed
              Saturday - Probably Not. But maybe.
              -----------------------------------------------------------

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.[/QUOTE/]

I thought i saw a post where someone got the call on a saturday. When i saw that, i was so shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post

I thought i saw a post where someone got the call on a saturday. When i saw that, i was so shocked.
                Game Changer ladies and gentlemen!! No more rest on the weekends boys

Sent from my Febreze Air Freshener using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sent from my Febreze Air Freshener using Tapatalk

^ ha I like it

Comment

• Originally posted by bbowser1515 View Post
                    Well I had four different agents working different portions of my BI based on geographic location. I know different ones finished their portions at different times so I don't know if they send the portions up individually as completed or if your processing FO has the lead and sends the completed package when everything is done or what. But I know there was a solid week break between the guy doing the majority of my BI at my current location finishing and a guy in D.C. calling me and doing his portion from my time living there.
                    This was my experience- had 2 different investigators, one handling my background since living in Alabama, and the other checking vital statistics and citizenship where I was born.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
                      This was my experience- had 2 different investigators, one handling my background since living in Alabama, and the other checking vital statistics and citizenship where I was born.
                      Ditto.

Comment

• You guys went business casual for home interview right? Mine is today, I will try to find out class dates etc.
                        USSS SA & (UD)
                        Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
                          You guys went business casual for home interview right? Mine is today, I will try to find out class dates etc.
                          I came from work, so still had on a suit, but my wife dressed up. Dress for the job you want. Good luck and relax, it shouldn't be stressful.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdao View Post
                            I came from work, so still had on a suit, but my wife dressed up. Dress for the job you want. Good luck and relax, it shouldn't be stressful.
                            I bought chex mix to put out so any tension should be diffused with that.

Yeah, I audible'd out of the M&Ms and went with a wild card.
                            USSS SA & (UD)

Comment

I bought chex mix to put out so any tension should be diffused with that.

Yeah, I audible'd out of the M&Ms and went with a wild card.
                              Bold move. Respect.

Comment

You guys went business casual for home interview right? Mine is today, I will try to find out class dates etc.
                                On the advice of some USSS SAs, khakis and a polo for me. I personally thought it would be a little much wearing a suit in my own home. But if you wear a full suit and tie it's not going to hurt you in any way.
                                Plus I didn't want to get M&M's candy shell coloring on my nice suit from JC Penny's. Not like I've got another $99.99 lying around to buy a new one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6392 users online. 366 members and 6026 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X