Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess some offices are faster than others. I got notified of my SUPER within a month of knowing I passed SAEE, and then within 3 days of that I got my COE. Now, however, I'm waiting. Turned in my security packet before the holidays, and haven't heard anything yet. They told me I should expect to be in the Academy within 6 months (9 months TOPS) of the SUPER, something I was surprised to hear (and somewhat unwilling to believe) based on the time tables I've seen here

Comment

• If there is one thing I have learned from here it's that no two timelines are exactly the same. Some go really fast in the beginning to go slow at the end and vice versa. However, I would be lying if I said I haven't looked at every timeline posted in here to see the average wait between steps to get a feel for what I might see. Although ultimately that average means nothing
      Last edited by Tango_Alpha; 01-13-2016, 08:13 AM. Reason: words
      USSS SA & (UD)
      Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
      SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
      SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
      COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
      Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
      Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
      Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
      Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
      Home Interview - January 20, 2016
      The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• From Cleveland here,

Applied SA Sept 2015
        Took SAEE Dec 2015
        Passed Jan 6, 2016
        Got call for Panel Interview Jan 12, 2016

Excited to see how it goes. It's all moving very fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
          Well I called again to DC HR to check my status after last week's non-returned callback. Let's just say I think a swift wind may have blown my med follow up paperwork between the wall and a desk somewhere. Mere speculation but at least my call has reopened the status check as I was told an email would be sent to see if the results could be expedited... Whatever those results may be. I'm just ready to know something either way.
          I've been finished with the process and waiting longer than it took to complete the process. May 2014 - Feb 2015 to complete all steps. March 2015 to (unknown) waiting.
          I'm not upset. Like I said, I'm just ready to know their decision so I can make a decision.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
          Same boat and timeline (just change feb to March). This is when those years of "hurry up and wait" come in handy.
          "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

Well I called again to DC HR to check my status after last week's non-returned callback. Let's just say I think a swift wind may have blown my med follow up paperwork between the wall and a desk somewhere. Mere speculation but at least my call has reopened the status check as I was told an email would be sent to see if the results could be expedited... Whatever those results may be. I'm just ready to know something either way.
            I've been finished with the process and waiting longer than it took to complete the process. May 2014 - Feb 2015 to complete all steps. March 2015 to (unknown) waiting.
            I'm not upset. Like I said, I'm just ready to know their decision so I can make a decision.

Every time I call, I never get an actual person on the phone. It is more than frustrating. So I email, but emails get answered with the same generic response.

Comment

• (My inbox and sent box are now cleared again for PMs FYI)
              I got the ol "Someone tried to send you a message" notification...

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp123 View Post
                From Cleveland here,

Applied SA Sept 2015
                Took SAEE Dec 2015
                Passed Jan 6, 2016
                Got call for Panel Interview Jan 12, 2016

Excited to see how it goes. It's all moving very fast!
                Nice to see there's movement, and quick movement at that, for somebody!

Comment

• Anyone that applied to the latest announcement get an invite for the saee?

Comment

• Anyone know when the next hiring board is or any news about classes April or past that.

Completed all the stages as of early December. My local back ground was submitted late December and I haven't gotten any more calls from agents at old residences. Hopefully its done by now, but I have a lot of foreign travel and some contacts (legitimate ofcourse lol).

*Starts the old waiting game and does more pushups*...

Comment

Excellent info. Thanks, Bronc.
                      As far as dates, I'm sure it'll mirror last couple of years' time frames fairly closely. Enough to guesstimate anyway.

If you don't mind sharing, what are those general time frame estimates? The SAIC at my home interview told me 12 classes in FY2016 as well and I didn't know how/what sort of time frame those would come (one a month, none for a month or two than a couple in quick succession etc). Thanks.

Comment

• Longtime lurker here, waiting on The Call since Christmas when my background was finished. Applied back in August 2014. Just got word they have 4 classes scheduled for March and April.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbowser1515 View Post
                          If you don't mind sharing, what are those general time frame estimates? The SAIC at my home interview told me 12 classes in FY2016 as well and I didn't know how/what sort of time frame those would come (one a month, none for a month or two than a couple in quick succession etc). Thanks.
                          It was around 1 per month Yeah. With some months squeezing in 2 (one at beginning, one at end) then "skip" a month. Basically every 4-6 weeks.

Comment

• Awesome, thanks gentlemen.

Comment

• Home interview is being scheduled for next week. We all agreed on M&M's right? I will try to get more info on class dates etc.
                              USSS SA & (UD)
                              Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
                              SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
                              SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
                              COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
                              Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
                              Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
                              Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
                              Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
                              Home Interview - January 20, 2016
                              The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Mine is scheduled for next week as well, slide over guys looks like I'll be heading into the waiting pool soon enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5793 users online. 325 members and 5468 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X