Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
    To the applicants that flew out to DC for the Medical Exam, have any of you recieved your reimbursement for travel expenses and per diem? I did my medical in Septembe. I was contacted by DC in November and they had me re submit the forms. To date, I am yet to see a reimbursement.

    Anybody out there experiencing the same dilemma?
    I emailed the person that contacted me from DC and he stated that my forms that I submitted weeks ago just got submitted last week so I should see a deposit into my account in a week or so.


    Much like everything else with the process I will not hold my breath.

    Comment


    • ***Delete***
      Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 07:47 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
        Radio Raheem you are right on time. I just left a brief that answered your question. There will be 12 sa 12 UD classes for fy 16
        I don't know what number they are on
        Excellent info. Thanks, Bronc.
        As far as dates, I'm sure it'll mirror last couple of years' time frames fairly closely. Enough to guesstimate anyway.

        Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
          Radio Raheem you are right on time. I just left a brief that answered your question. There will be 12 sa 12 UD classes for fy 16
          I don't know what number they are on
          I'm never on schedule but always on time. lol

          Comment


          • Post poly limbo since Spring 2015....=/ how looooooow can you go!

            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
              Post poly limbo since Spring 2015....=/ how looooooow can you go!

              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
              Jan '14, right, AR2k? That's crazy. I think your app fell through the crack-... rather, the chasm.

              Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                Jan '14, right, AR2k? That's crazy. I think your app fell through the crack-... rather, the chasm.

                Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                What is up with the Jan 2014 applicants?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                  Jan '14, right, AR2k? That's crazy. I think your app fell through the crack-... rather, the chasm.

                  Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                  Yep Jan 2014 applicant here...I did contact them they assured me that my application was still active and I would be notified of the next step...gee....thanks

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for the info. I called the gentlemen that had sent me the email. He stated that he forwarded my document to the payroll department a few weeks ago and should be recieving my reimbursement soon.


                    Originally posted by 41376 View Post
                    I emailed the person that contacted me from DC and he stated that my forms that I submitted weeks ago just got submitted last week so I should see a deposit into my account in a week or so.


                    Much like everything else with the process I will not hold my breath.

                    Comment


                    • Anybody else play "Find the USSS SA" while watching the State of the Union Address? No?... Just me?... Cool.

                      Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                        Anybody else play "Find the USSS SA" while watching the State of the Union Address? No?... Just me?... Cool.

                        Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                        I played. I hope we aren't the only ones.

                        Comment


                        • Ha, definitely not just you.

                          Comment


                          • Were you guys notified for the SUPER by email or phone? I got my email saying I passed the SAEE and would be contacted. But that was a couple weeks ago.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lassiter 45 View Post
                              Were you guys notified for the SUPER by email or phone? I got my email saying I passed the SAEE and would be contacted. But that was a couple weeks ago.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was notified by email and it took about a month


                              edit: Also, keep in mind we just got out of the holiday season so everything will take a little more time around that time
                              Last edited by Tango_Alpha; 01-13-2016, 05:26 AM.
                              USSS SA & (UD)
                              Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
                              SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
                              SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
                              COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
                              Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
                              Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
                              Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
                              Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
                              Home Interview - January 20, 2016
                              The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

                              Comment


                              • I think i'm going to call HR or the FO for an update today . I waited 5 months from SUPER to COE and now 1 month after I submitted my forms and have yet to hear anything and they told me 1 week. Honestly ridiculous

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5533 users online. 305 members and 5228 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X