Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it has been over 18 months since my initial application so I understand how long the process takes but I was hoping once you get to the end here and have completed all steps (since things are finally moving here) that the final decision and offer would be quick. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Well this is just from what I have seen other timeliness on here. I personally finished everything at the end of October. So starting my 2nd month of waiting.

Comment

• Ok. Thanks for the response.

Comment

• They are getting ready for this dec 28th class here so calls should be any day now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Applied - August 2014
          SAEE - December 3, 2014
          Panel Interview - February 19, 2015
          COE - March 12, 2015
          Security Interview - April 16, 2015
          Polygraph - September 1, 2015
          Medical - September 21, 2015
          Background Investigation - October 11, 2015
          Home Interview - October 14, 2015
          The Call™™™™ - November 16, 2015

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"
          MGen. Frank E. Lowe, US Army; Korea, 26 January 1952

Comment

• Anybody have heard anything from the public announcement (1811) that closed on September 28th 2015? My application says it's under review on USAJOBS.gov

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
              Anybody have heard anything from the public announcement (1811) that closed on September 28th 2015? My application says it's under review on USAJOBS.gov
              Looks like as of recently SAEE notices have been going out. There is an annoucement specific thread that is likely more useful for any timeline questions now, or in the future here:
              http://forums.officer.com/t202760/

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                Looks like as of recently SAEE notices have been going out. There is an annoucement specific thread that is likely more useful for any timeline questions now, or in the future here:
                http://forums.officer.com/t202760/
                Thanks! you're the man for telling me about this other thread.

Comment

• SUPER was in July. COE December. Process moving slowly for me. was told it was going to pick up so we will see! 03FEB2015 applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
                    Thanks! you're the man for telling me about this other thread.

Comment

• Question... I know we select 3 cities for our first assignment with our application, how much consideration do they give to those selections? Also, when do you find out during the process where your first assignment is? I know a lot of people on here are pretty far into the process and any info would help. The wife wants to be somewhere near her family... would like an idea of the odds of making that happen. Thanks

Comment

• You'll get anywhere from 1 to 5 choices on your cities. There's absolutely no telling what those will be. I was offered 1 west coast and 4 east coast and some guys were offered all east. The myth about going to WFO if you processed out of there is completely false. There's five guys in my class going to WFO and they are all over the map. It really just depends on what they want you to go to when they offer.

Applied - August 2014
                        SAEE - December 3, 2014
                        COE - March 12, 2015

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"

Comment

• Originally posted by First to Fight View Post
                          The myth about going to WFO if you processed out of there is completely false. There's five guys in my class going to WFO and they are all over the map. It really just depends on what they want you to go to when they offer.

But is there anyone who processed out of there that was assigned elsewhere?

Comment

• Yeah, me

Applied - August 2014
                            SAEE - December 3, 2014
                            COE - March 12, 2015

Comment

• The only part of that "myth" I've seen on here is that the only people I've seen that: a) Got offered only 1 location, and b) that location was WFO, = they processed out of the WFO.
                              That's not to deduce that everyone that gets offered DC processes there or that everyone that processes there gets offered DC. (I think this was question #32 on the logical reasoning section of SAEE)(<---- joke)
                              But every time a) + b) has occurred on this forum, they processed out of DC. It's no broader than that. Any assumption or statement outside those parameters is a myth, indeed.
                              Disclaimer: As far as I know, there's no question on the actual SAEE regarding applicants processing out of the WFO and their correlation to their final offer. Nor do I have a clue what question #32 actually is in the logical reasoning section of it. Or if there even is a question #32 in the section. It was definitely a joke referencing the fact that I was using logical reasoning to try to explain myself. Was just tying in the whole process with a joke about the test. So, if you go into the SAEE thinking #32 is gonna be a freebie for you, you're gonna be disappointed!

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                              Last edited by bayranger; 12-15-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• - - - - - - - - - -
                                Last edited by fedxfit; 12-14-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11121 users online. 485 members and 10636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X