300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
    Uh oh!!! Dude I'm in a large ofc and no one in the hiring sqd cares about a message board or actively seeks it out. I'm just going to sit back and make anot her cup of tea tho
    Same with my office, most of the guys didn't even know the forum exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
      Same with my office, most of the guys didn't even know the forum exists.
      Don't tell them about our secret lair here, shhhh. Remember you were one of us. One of us. One of us. [emoji6]

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
        Uh oh!!! Dude I'm in a large ofc and no one in the hiring sqd cares about a message board or actively seeks it out. I'm just going to sit back and make anot her cup of tea tho
        Splendid sir! Will there be crumpets?

Comment

• Through all that back and forth the only thing I saw was 288 agents in FY16... I think we all can be more optimistic now.

Comment

• That's 288 hires out of 10000 potentional hires, sorry but my years in law enforcement I'm a glass half empty kind of guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Still a big hiring push is consistent with what I've heard as well. I just wish we had more concrete info on when classes might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                It all depends on your FO, no one here knows. Just wait. It has only been two months and you're already asking? You're going to need a lot more patience than that for this job and process.

The agent who sent you the POST invite will be the same agent that will send you the SAEE invite so if you really want to ask some one about it, there's your contact.
                Not impatient at all. This is my first time in the process, so I'm learning as I go. Not going to bother the field office. I'm sure they are quite busy. That's why I figured I'd ask others in the process. Thanks for the response!

Comment

• Is there anyone taking the SAEE in Charlotte, North Carolina on 11/20/2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by rolandr5 View Post
                    It seems like people don't really read anymore. They just sort of skim.......look for a few "I got ya" phrases and then type up a condescending "I know better" response.

I would suggest reading the whole post and it's context before I reigning down lol. Not directing this to anyone in particular. Just an observation.

See someone's going to skim this post and miss the last 2 sentences and think I'm attacking them lol.
                    I choose to take offense to this comment and really don't know why!! lol No I didn't skim! I scanned! lol...Oh wait I just read the last two sentences for a minute there I thought you were attacking me lol
                    Last edited by Radio Raheem; 11-16-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                      Where's the traffic cop when you need him?
                      "Move along folks... Nothing to see here... Show's over... Keep moving..."

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                      images4U0I8ZSP.jpg

Comment

• Question for September 2015 applicants: What stage are you guys/gals in? I passed the SAEE back in 2013 so I am not taking it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
                          That's 288 hires out of 10000 potential hires, sorry but my years in law enforcement I'm a glass half empty kind of guy

I see what your saying but I was coming from the stand point of you have your COE already or waiting on the CALL. In these instances, the chances of becoming an agent is promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
                            That's 288 hires out of 10000 potentional hires, sorry but my years in law enforcement I'm a glass half empty kind of guy

Having "years in law enforcement", you're already ahead of about 8000 of those 10000 applicants who are just throwing darts at the USAJobs wall like "Secret Service! That would be cool! I just gotta click this apply button, right? Sweet! 'Hey mom I'm gonna be a Secret Agent!'"
                            If you're truly qualified and competitive, it's a much better chance than 1000 people applying for 1 OIG 1811 opening.
                            It's no shoe-in / cake walk obviously, but it's definitely possible.

Last edited by bayranger; 11-16-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Break break break!!! Just got the Call[emoji769] I'll report in later
                              Applied - August 2014
                              SAEE - December 3, 2014
                              Panel Interview - February 19, 2015
                              COE - March 12, 2015
                              Security Interview - April 16, 2015
                              Polygraph - September 1, 2015
                              Medical - September 21, 2015
                              Background Investigation - October 11, 2015
                              Home Interview - October 14, 2015
                              The Call™™™™ - November 16, 2015

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"
                              MGen. Frank E. Lowe, US Army; Korea, 26 January 1952

Comment

• Is BruddahBean still around with The List??...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5524 users online. 300 members and 5224 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X