300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
    It doesn't seem like he has even glanced at his rear view mirrors since his denial. He has become a Congressman, been a member of numerous committees and sub-committees, and he currently running and may win the seat for Speaker of the House. I wouldn't think the Congressman has been plotting to screw the USSS after all of this time like some fiendish antagonist. Remember DEA, and the US Chemical Safety Board are also under the microscope. I could be dead wrong. People do hold grudges. He's probably sitting in his big leather chair in his mahogany paneled office right now...stroking his pet iguana, looking out of the top floor window during a lightning storm and chuckling to himself because his plan for revenge is finally falling into place.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13944[/ATTACH]
    Iguana? I was going to say his hairless sphinx cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lassiter 45 View Post
      Nothing from the LinkedIn announcement. Still says reviewing your application.
      That's a good sign just be patient.

Comment

• Nothing from LinkedIn and the June 2015 announcement. Both still under review...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
          Nothing from LinkedIn and the June 2015 announcement. Both still under review...
          Don't even pay attention to USAJobs. Mine says the same but I got the SAEE invite like 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many classes went to FLETC last fiscal year. I heard that there will be 11 or 12 classes this FY.

Comment

• I'm curious to have everyone's input about the job. Mainly what draws you to the USSS and some of the negatives about the nature of the job. Obviously the relocation and extensive travel are some of the big draw backs but that is with a lot of the fed agencies. What are your PRO's and CON's?

Comment

• Just completed the SAEE. 5 were scheduled. Only 4 showed up. I was the oldest there by 6 years with the second oldest guy being 25. This was the 1st 1811 job all of the others had applied for. They knew absolutely nothing about the hiring process or what to expect. They also never heard of this forum.

After it was over the proctor said that we should get the scores in about 14 business days. While we were taking the test, she was working on counterfeit currency coming in from different places. She literally had a giant stack of suspected counterfeit bills that she was organizing into smaller stacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuganopolis View Post
                  Just completed the SAEE. 5 were scheduled. Only 4 showed up. I was the oldest there by 6 years with the second oldest guy being 25. This was the 1st 1811 job all of the others had applied for. They knew absolutely nothing about the hiring process or what to expect. They also never heard of this forum.

After it was over the proctor said that we should get the scores in about 14 business days. While we were taking the test, she was working on counterfeit currency coming in from different places. She literally had a giant stack of suspected counterfeit bills that she was organizing into smaller stacks.
                  Which FO are you processing out of? They must be short staffed if they had an SA proctor your exam. When I took the SAEE, they had some admin clown (literally looked like a clown with all the makeup she had on) proctor our exam. She spent the entire time playing on her phone and giggling.

Comment

• Jackson, MS. It was the office administrator, not an SA that proctored it. I didn't see a single SA then entire time I was there. I don't know why she was sorting the currency. She didn't say and I didn't ask. I was more interested in the guy that decided to do his own thing and wear khakis and a blazer instead of a suit with the homeless man's beard. I kept checking to see if a baby sparrow was nesting in there.

Comment

• So as some of you know I am at the point of the application process where I am waiting on the call for a class date. I just received a call from a restricted number. At the time, I couldn't answer. Does HQ call using restricted numbers or a DC area code? Also, do they usually leave a voice mail because the caller did not leave one.
                      OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                        So as some of you know I am at the point of the application process where I am waiting on the call for a class date. I just received a call from a restricted number. At the time, I couldn't answer. Does HQ call using restricted numbers or a DC area code? Also, do they usually leave a voice mail because the caller did not leave one.
                        That wasn't HQ, that was the personal assistant to your long lost Uncle Sawalapu, calling from Nigeria to offer you up his estate of $8.7 million dollars US. All you have to do is send a money order of $395 to him so that he can get the money released to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                          That wasn't HQ, that was the personal assistant to your long lost Uncle Sawalapu, calling from Nigeria to offer you up his estate of $8.7 million dollars US. All you have to do is send a money order of $395 to him so that he can get the money released to you.
                          Nowadays their asking for walmart cash cards. Can you believe it? Only $300 more before I can finally get my inheritance from that prince..

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

Sound like a solid investment to me!
                            OUT!!

Comment

• Got the email for the SAEE!!

Comment

Which FO are you processing out of? They must be short staffed if they had an SA proctor your exam. When I took the SAEE, they had some admin clown (literally looked like a clown with all the makeup she had on) proctor our exam. She spent the entire time playing on her phone and giggling.
                                Proctor can be just about anyone. Just because it's an agent doesn't mean they are short staffed, it means they work in the HR squad and that's what they do. Usually, it's an admin person within the hr sqd or they can take an admin person from another sqd. If it's a small office, it will just be the admin person for the office.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7738 users online. 404 members and 7334 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X