Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The table is on the website, but there's no "minimum" requirement (unless I missed it?). There's just "very poor" through "excellent." What do applicants have to get? "Fair" or "good"?

Obviously, everyone should be shooting toward the top, but I'm just curious.

EDIT: Just realized that the thing on their website says that those standards are different than the requirements for the APAT. Anyone know where the actual APAT standards are?
    Last edited by aspiring_fed; 09-26-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Here's stuff.
      uploadfromtaptalk1443311958722.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443311977707.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443311999590.jpg

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        Here's stuff.
        [ATTACH]13894[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13895[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13896[/ATTACH]

Thanks. If the stuff in the first picture is accurate/current, that's not really bad at all. No idea about the sprint, but the other stuff is reasonable.

Comment

• Well, the sprint I was referring to was the FBI PFT one. The Illinois Agility Run is a short sprint I guess but nothing like the FBI long sprint. The ones up there with the chin ups are the USSS standards you have to pass at their JJRTC Academy, (as opposed to CITP FLETC). If I'm remembering correctly, you're expected to get a minimum of "good" for each category? Someone can correct that if not.

Comment

• Good for me on the run is 1141 or better. I'm fighting with the 1224 for fbi. That's why I perceive it to be tougher. Oh well, I'm working on it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
              Good for me on the run is 1141 or better. I'm fighting with the 1224 for fbi. That's why I perceive it to be tougher. Oh well, I'm working on it

True. I'm older and the USSS is age adjusted whereas the FBI is not. That's probably why I perceive it as tougher lol. That and that friggin long sprint.

Comment

True. I'm older and the USSS is age adjusted whereas the FBI is not. That's probably why I perceive it as tougher lol. That and that friggin long sprint.

Fbi's is tougher and it's not even close. Maybe usss pull ups may create a problem. But no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                  Fbi's is tougher and it's not even close. Maybe usss pull ups may create a problem. But no.
                  Huh? If you read earlier I said FBI is tougher. Which is what I'm saying again there. FBI is tougher. Not USSS.

Comment

• What about meeeee? I have to get an 1141 or better for the usss run. Tougher there!

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
                      What about meeeee? I have to get an 1141 or better for the usss run. Tougher there!

Yeah the younger you are with USSS, the harder.

Comment

• Good thing I'm almost 32

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

Huh? If you read earlier I said FBI is tougher. Which is what I'm saying again there. FBI is tougher. Not USSS.

Yeah I read it...I didn't mean to quote your statement. I meant to just do a general reply...I am usually quoting and rushed and pushed "reply w quote"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                            Yeah I read it...I didn't mean to quote your statement. I meant to just do a general reply...I am usually quoting and rushed and pushed "reply w quote"
                            Ah OK. Clear.

Comment

• Maybe I'll turn 30 by fletc. Still a challenge, plus pull ups....cmon

It will be fun Though

Comment

• Gents, it has been an honor and a pleasure. Much like my good friend, Bruddah (from another mother), there is a possibility that I may be out of the 1811 game soon due to a professional opportunity. While I'm not a religious man, I won't be opposed to any of you calling in any favors to your deities of choice, on my behalf, of course.

Until then, pull-up on, my friends. Pull-up on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17318 users online. 443 members and 16875 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X