Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
    Many of us are applying to multiple jobs and participate in other subforums here. Bayranger's signature would fill an entire page if he were to put every timeline up.
    Haha simultaneous replies. Nice.

    Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

    Comment


    • Ah, didn't think of that. What have you applied to, bay?
      Applied - August 2014
      SAEE - December 3, 2014
      Panel Interview - February 19, 2015
      COE - March 12, 2015
      Security Interview - April 16, 2015
      Polygraph - September 1, 2015
      Medical - September 21, 2015
      Background Investigation - October 11, 2015
      Home Interview - October 14, 2015
      The Call™™™™ - November 16, 2015

      "The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"
      MGen. Frank E. Lowe, US Army; Korea, 26 January 1952

      Comment


      • 1811s for FBI, OIG, NPPD, ATF, USSS, USPIS. I think that's it. I didn't apply to the last DEA announcement. I'm sure there are plenty others who have applied for more than that (cough3.14cough).

        Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
          1811s for FBI, OIG, NPPD, ATF, USSS, USPIS. I think that's it. I didn't apply to the last DEA announcement. I'm sure there are plenty others who have applied for more than that (cough3.14cough).

          Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
          What can I say? My list is long and distinguished. So is my . . . (Queue Top Gun quote).

          Comment


          • Hey for my med evaul do I need to bring any paper work only surgery I have had is appendix taken out as well as my gallbladder

            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Went to my USA Jobs application status page. Tried to click the USSS one and didn't see it because it got updated and moved to the top of my list. It now says "Your application is under review" instead of "We are currently reviewing applications."

              August 2015 applicant.

              Comment


              • normally a good sign for me during my process. Got a call a few days after that change for another step in the process. Good luck

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Anyone have insight into SAEE grading and pass rates? I've heard the pass rate isn't too great, but I didn't think the exam was all too difficult, but then again, I don't know how the experienced-based questions are graded.

                  Also, is passing the SAEE a guarantee of continuation in the process?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
                    normally a good sign for me during my process. Got a call a few days after that change for another step in the process. Good luck

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
                    That is definitely good to hear. Crossing my fingers for us all!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
                      Anyone have insight into SAEE grading and pass rates? I've heard the pass rate isn't too great, but I didn't think the exam was all too difficult, but then again, I don't know how the experienced-based questions are graded.

                      Also, is passing the SAEE a guarantee of continuation in the process?
                      You know whats funny? I thought the SAFE was pretty difficult and I passed. Once you pass, you will be moved to the next step.
                      OUT!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
                        Hey for my med evaul do I need to bring any paper work only surgery I have had is appendix taken out as well as my gallbladder

                        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
                        I would bring it. Its best to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
                        OUT!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                          1811s for FBI, OIG, NPPD, ATF, USSS, USPIS. I think that's it. I didn't apply to the last DEA announcement. I'm sure there are plenty others who have applied for more than that (cough3.14cough).

                          Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                          Which one is looking the most promising? One has to be ahead in regards to application status.
                          OUT!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                            You know whats funny? I thought the SAFE was pretty difficult and I passed. Once you pass, you will be moved to the next step.
                            I thought it was pretty difficult as well (assuming you meant SAEE instead of SAFE? I've seen SAFE typed out like 10 times on here. I'm beginning to think it's a real thing). The focus and speed of it within the time alloted mostly. The photo recall portion wasn't easy. If I had unlimited time for each exam portion, not as difficult. Even when I get the highest grade in the class, I'm never the first to finish, so speed testing is not my forté. I passed and moved on. I've never heard of anyone passing and then not moving on.

                            Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by texengland View Post
                              I got an email today from the ASAC in charge of hiring at DC saying that she was going to see why I got the self eliminate email again. I guess that's a start.
                              The good thing about some agencies is that if they made a mistake, they will fix it. FBI initially disqualified me from the application process because they said that my school was not accredited. I called the AC and told them that the day Clemson University loses its accreditation, Strom Thurmond will rise from his grave to walk the earth and feed on the brains of the University of South Carolina alumni. She got the message and called HR in DC. They allowed me to continue with my application, and two weeks later, I took the Special Agent Exam.
                              OUT!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
                                Anyone have insight into SAEE grading and pass rates? I've heard the pass rate isn't too great, but I didn't think the exam was all too difficult, but then again, I don't know how the experienced-based questions are graded.

                                Also, is passing the SAEE a guarantee of continuation in the process?

                                I've never heard of anyone being notified that they passed it and not continuing onto the panel, although as we've all learned anything can happen in this process.
                                Last edited by fedxfit; 11-11-2015, 06:44 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9786 users online. 423 members and 9363 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X