300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
    Ha! A "better" chance of passing. ;-) I wish the long wait guaranteed you passed. Oh well. But I agree with you, the longer the better so to speak. One dude here at my current job did his poly and heard back 6 weeks later with a BQA email. Another had to wait 3 months after his until he got a call moving him on to the next step.
    I was BQA'ed for UD 3 weeks after the poly

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshStart View Post
      I was BQA'ed for UD 3 weeks after the poly
      Are you in the process for SA now? I've heard that before about UD. Theoretically, it seems like it may be more difficult to get on with UD since they are considerably less of them than SA. Just a thought.
      Last edited by BigE; 08-14-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
        Are you in the process for SA now? I've heard that before about UD. Theoretically, it seems like it may be more difficult to get on with UD since they are considerably less of them than SA. Just a thought.
        I am now from the latest announcement waiting to see if I get a second crack at it. They actually are trying to hire more UD then SA.

Comment

• August 2014 applicant. Been waiting to get scheduled for the poly for 4 months now.
          Applied - August 2014
          SAEE - December 3, 2014
          Panel Interview - February 19, 2015
          COE - March 12, 2015
          Security Interview - April 16, 2015
          Polygraph - September 1, 2015
          Medical - September 21, 2015
          Background Investigation - October 11, 2015
          Home Interview - October 14, 2015
          The Call™™™™ - November 16, 2015

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"
          MGen. Frank E. Lowe, US Army; Korea, 26 January 1952

Comment

• Peeps, I turned 35 last week and today I celebrate my 12-year anniversary. Life is rad, I'm rollin' in the dough, and I got kids on kids.

Okay, maybe I'm not "rollin' in the dough" and maybe I exaggerated "kids on kids" but I'm super stoked on life!

Next week, I make the biggest business deal of my life - game changer status, private jet status, baller for life status. If it goes like I believe it will, this may very well be the end of my road. I think the "magic beans" have been working harder in my civilian life than my potential FED life.

BB out
            The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
            Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
            Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• If you need an attorney to help you with the purchase of you Learjet, you know where to turn. :-)

Also, congrats on the anniversary. I got married young, too, and people thought I was crazy at the time. Now, going on 10 years, I think they are all jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddahbean View Post
                Peeps, I turned 35 last week and today I celebrate my 12-year anniversary. Life is rad, I'm rollin' in the dough, and I got kids on kids.

Okay, maybe I'm not "rollin' in the dough" and maybe I exaggerated "kids on kids" but I'm super stoked on life!

Next week, I make the biggest business deal of my life - game changer status, private jet status, baller for life status. If it goes like I believe it will, this may very well be the end of my road. I think the "magic beans" have been working harder in my civilian life than my potential FED life.

BB out
                Amway??

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Found this on UD thread

http://pt.tapatalk.com/redirect.php?...0QJ2BT20150814

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

• USA Today reported similar numbers.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

First time poster. I want to say I'm June 2015 applicant, took the SAEE test in July and have yet to hear if i passed the test even though my job status has changed in USAJOBS to "referred for interview". Is this normal?
                      Also, recently i got an invite to take the POST for UD soon. I cant lie, I have my heart set on SA, my question is should i take the test for UD? Is it possible to be in the process for both? It seems as if UD process is going a lot faster.

Any advice would be helpful

Thanks

Comment

• Congrats on taking the SAEE. You're the first June 2015 applicant I know of who had heard anything back period. I haven't even taken the SAEE.

Comment

• Thanks, I'm assuming i passed based on the change in status (Referred for an Interview), but it would be nice to get confirmation in an email with a interview date lol.

Comment

• What's your background Lizawine, if I may ask?

Comment

• Mainly financial, been in banking for a few years and have a M.S. in Finance and I'm not a veteran.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                                Amway??

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
                                No knock on Amway, but if that was the biggest biz deal of my life I would hold a Glock against my head and politely ask you, bayranger, to pull the trigger...😵
                                The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                                Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                                Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3625 users online. 165 members and 3460 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X