Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a follow-up polygraph exam recently and, after being asked the same questions over and over again, was finally told that my answers were in an "acceptable range." I took that to mean that I passed.

Has there been any instances where the quality review in D.C. has come to a different conclusion as the actual examiner? If so, is it common?

Comment

• Removed old post . . . . .
      Last edited by TopNach; 07-28-2015, 11:04 PM. Reason: delete

Comment

• Originally posted by TopNach View Post
        I find it interesting that they would start folks towards the end of PP 11. Not saying that your wrong but just interesting as most agencies would start at the beginning of a PP. Thx for the intel.
        The day the class start is not the day they start getting paid. Either way that's the date

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
          The day the class start is not the day they start getting paid. Either way that's the date
          Bronc, any new gouge on number of upcoming classes left this fiscal year and dates?
          The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
          Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
          Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker... first time poster... With a question (of course).

I'm a May 2014 Applicant and i'm done with everything minus the home interview. Had my medical, drug test and med follow up about 6 weeks ago. I made sure that the follow up results made it to HQ and since then it's been radio silence. A few weeks ago my usajobs status changed to "contacted via e-mail".

Any ideas? I tried to call both the FO and HQ with no success.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
              Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker... first time poster... With a question (of course).

I'm a May 2014 Applicant and i'm done with everything minus the home interview. Had my medical, drug test and med follow up about 6 weeks ago. I made sure that the follow up results made it to HQ and since then it's been radio silence. A few weeks ago my usajobs status changed to "contacted via e-mail".

Any ideas? I tried to call both the FO and HQ with no success.
              It seems that lately when your status changes to "You will be contacted via email" that they have started your background. So, I think you'll probably get a home interview in a few weeks. It also depends what's going on at the field office and with the agent conducting your background.

Comment

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
                It seems that lately when your status changes to "You will be contacted via email" that they have started your background. So, I think you'll probably get a home interview in a few weeks. It also depends what's going on at the field office and with the agent conducting your background.
                I have spent months trying to decipher the status code and have come to the conclusion that status means very little unless it says BQA.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddahbean View Post
                  Bronc, any new gouge on number of upcoming classes left this fiscal year and dates?
                  No new gouge or changes from the last I past.

Comment

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
                    Guess I will keep waiting patiently.... I just thought it was a little strange that I can't find any recent posts on here where somebody has had a home interview more than a week or so after the medical. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Alright people of the 6/12 class, go get 'em! Don't forget that the board can always use some good gossip to keep it lively here. I'm hoping one of you can be even half as reliable as Bronc. We shall see!
                      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Did anybody else get a letter from the Department of Homeland Security stating that their information may have potentially compromised dating back to September 2014 by the alleged "Chinese Hackers"? They are offering me 18 months of credit monitoring and identity theft monitoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by UTRocketball View Post
                          Did anybody else get a letter from the Department of Homeland Security stating that their information may have potentially compromised dating back to September 2014 by the alleged "Chinese Hackers"? They are offering me 18 months of credit monitoring and identity theft monitoring.
                          Wow... A whole 18 months? That seems like a fair trade off for the Chinese knowing which Americans currently or, or attempting to become, Special Agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                            I had a follow-up polygraph exam recently and, after being asked the same questions over and over again, was finally told that my answers were in an "acceptable range." I took that to mean that I passed.

Has there been any instances where the quality review in D.C. has come to a different conclusion as the actual examiner? If so, is it common?
                            That was exactly how mine went down and I did indeed pass.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                              Wow... A whole 18 months? That seems like a fair trade off for the Chinese knowing which Americans currently or, or attempting to become, Special Agents.
                              My thoughts exactly considering the data breach goes back to 1985

Comment

• Originally posted by UTRocketball View Post
                                Did anybody else get a letter from the Department of Homeland Security stating that their information may have potentially compromised dating back to September 2014 by the alleged "Chinese Hackers"? They are offering me 18 months of credit monitoring and identity theft monitoring.
                                Did you receive the letter electronically? Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8695 users online. 222 members and 8473 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X