300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    "duel citizen"? So you just go around challenging people to medieval fights or something?
    [emoji6]
    I want in on this. Where do I put in for my Dueling License?

Which reminds me, there is still an article in the Uniformed Code of Military Justice that bans dueling by services members haha
    "What's that Staff Sergeant? You're cancelling libo? I think not. En guarde!"
    Last edited by M8541 Reaper; 03-17-2015, 09:13 AM.
    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
      I want in on this. Where do I put in for my Dueling License?

"What's that Staff Sergeant? You're cancelling libo? I think not. En guarde!"
      10 paces then shoot...

"are we doing 1,2,3 then shoot or are we shooting on 3???"

"idk let's just try it out and we can go from there"

"fair enough"

El-oh-el

Comment

• Originally posted by flip714 View Post
        Didnt think being a duel citizen disqualified you from the process.
        Yea. I'm 110% I'm not, but my parents are foreign born so they want proof!

Comment

• Originally posted by flip714 View Post
          Question: Im completing my SF86 and got to the question of Foreign relatives. My mom has about 13 brothers and sisters that live in Colombia. I do not have any contact with them whatsoever and do not want to affiliate myself with them at all. My only relation to them is by pure circumstance. Do I have to put them in the SF86?

The only Aunt or Uncle i ever talk to or see is my Dads sister which is also Living in Colombia. I will be putting her into the SF86.

Thanks for any information.
          Turn your PMs on i have some insight on your question

Comment

• No The Callâ„¢s today?... April 7th FLETC is 3 weeks. EOD 2 weeks prior to that?

Comment

• That's what I was thinking, but then I remembered our statistics...only 1 spot out of 7 were participants from the forum. Looking at how many we have here on The List[emoji769], means there are about 150ish actually finished and waiting...and have perhaps received The Call[emoji769] today. We are left to speculate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
              Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
              Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
                That's what I was thinking, but then I remembered our statistics...only 1 spot out of 7 were participants from the forum. Looking at how many we have here on The List[emoji769], means there are about 150ish actually finished and waiting...and have perhaps received The Call[emoji769] today. We are left to speculate.

Nice breakdown. And a Boss "â„¢" you've got going there.

Comment

• First time poster. I am one who has been lurking around. I have about the same time line as bayranger. I didn't receive a call today. Where do you get the 150 estimate of applicants? Also, how many per class at FLETC?

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
                    That's what I was thinking, but then I remembered our statistics...only 1 spot out of 7 were participants from the forum. Looking at how many we have here on The List[emoji769], means there are about 150ish actually finished and waiting...and have perhaps received The Call[emoji769] today. We are left to speculate.

That sounds about right. I speculated a number of pages back the we represent about 15 to 20 percent if the applicant pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottutahss View Post
                      First time poster. I am one who has been lurking around. I have about the same time line as bayranger. I didn't receive a call today. Where do you get the 150 estimate of applicants? Also, how many per class at FLETC?
                      It's all mad science my friend, just mad science! I personally think the 150 is a little high, but it's based on the stats from the March class going out in a few days. I just calculated how many seats in the class and how many made it from the forums. I would guess the real number waiting is somewhere between 72.64 and 136.72...who'da thunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                        Nice breakdown. And a Boss "â„¢" you've got going there.
                        I really don't know why my phone decided to do that effect...I'm not a fan.

Hopefully, we see some movement tomorrow. My other theory is that St. Paddy's Day halted The Callâ„¢s today. Stand firm friends!

Comment

• Thought I'd throw up my timeline!

Applied - Aug 2014
                          SAEE - December 2014 (was supposed to test in Nov, but was rescheduled)
                          Interview - Jan 2015
                          COE - Mar 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Mengr View Post
                            Turn your PMs on i have some insight on your question
                            Done.

Comment

• Any news? Anyone?

Comment

• First time poster here. I don't get on much, but I figured I would add my timeline below.

Applied - August 2014
                                SAEE - December 2014
                                SUPER - March 2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15095 users online. 453 members and 14642 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X