300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flip714 View Post
    Lol, dont know if they are drug lords, but dont care to find out either. Yes, Im a current FLEO, but in my last SF86 which i did a 5 year reinvestigation in 2013, they never asked for foreign relatives. Guess ill be putting down lots of names.
    FWIW, I had a college room mate (assigned stranger) from another country that I forgot about until the security interview. They were able to just add to it among a couple other things that I wasn't sure about. So it's not done and submitted until you go over it at your SI. I'm not telling you to not include them now, but you will have a chance to add/amend things before it gets submitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
      OK Bruddhah YOU OWE ME...because an hour ago I saw this message and was about to respond telling you that I did not have any but instead, I said "let me pick up the phone and make some calls" so lucky you...the board can thank YOU for inquiring because the source gods answered my call.

In fact, they want to ensure you would be happy by letting me know there will be two classes in April.
      4/7
      4/21

Lastly I have previously mentioned there would only be about 4 more classes and those stand as of now, however they are going to add more classes this FY. I don't know the numbers yet.

I'm out!
      Hot Dog! (That's what my grandma used to say when something was exciting!)

Bronc, you're gouge is incredible and you are the best!

Thank you from the bottom of the forum's heart (and mine)!

Bruddah
      Last edited by bruddah; 03-16-2015, 06:52 PM.
      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
        I do not know of anyone who was sent to their #1 choice, regardless of how badly that office needs people.
        I don't even know what "choice" y'all are talking about. I never told them where I wanted to go. Because no one ever asked.
        Last edited by bayranger; 03-16-2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Hello, I haven't been in this forum for a while and went back to read a few posts. I seem to be left way behind. I am a January 2014 applicant and have not had a Background conducted, Medical, or Home Interview. Anybody else have a similar time line.

Comment

• FYI, just heard a birdie tell me that USSS just picked up one of his buds for an April class...sounds like calls are in full force. This also proves once again that Bronc's gouge is golden gouge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
              FYI, just heard a birdie tell me that USSS just picked up one of his buds for an April class...sounds like calls are in full force. This also proves once again that Bronc's gouge is golden gouge!

Wow. It's on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                Wow. It's on.
                Hope my med follow up is all clear, I'm ready to get the waiting over with.

Comment

• So many setbacks....don't think I'll make any of these classes sigh.... med follow up done but...now I have to prove I'm not a duel citizen of 2 countries

Comment

• All:

When in doubt, answer the phone this week!

Bayranger's gonna drop the mic for me on this one...

bruddah out

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterthe4th View Post
                      So many setbacks....don't think I'll make any of these classes sigh.... med follow up done but...now I have to prove I'm not a duel citizen of 2 countries
                      Didnt think being a duel citizen disqualified you from the process.

Comment

• Gotta renounce other citizenship for ts clearance

Comment

• "duel citizen"? So you just go around challenging people to medieval fights or something?
                          [emoji6]
                          Last edited by bayranger; 03-17-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip714 View Post
                            Didnt think being a duel citizen disqualified you from the process.
                            I'm almost certain dueling is illegal especially for U. S. Citizens....

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
                              I'm almost certain dueling is illegal especially for U. S. Citizens....
                              Which reminds me, there is still an article in the Uniformed Code of Military Justice that bans dueling by services members haha

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
                                You're too late he retired half an hour ago and has already been hired as a security consultant.
                                Hey guys it's been a minute since I posted. Did you hear about FLETC's name change in honor of sutterbean? Something about being one of the top USSS agents to ever serve?
                                Last edited by ande_24; 03-17-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10568 users online. 218 members and 10350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X