Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anybody who knows the answer. What is done during the medical examination and also what medical reasons will cause you to be DQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by minority report View Post
      For anybody who knows the answer. What is done during the medical examination and also what medical reasons will cause you to be DQ?
      Depending on your age, definitely a prostate check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
        Depending on your age, definitely a prostate check.
        Not enough funding for lube so you're going to have to bite down on your own hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
          Sutterbean creating a new category on The Listâ„¢! November 2014 Applicants...wow that's been a LONG wait for you buddy! 'Merica!

BTW...didn't receive a PM from you if that's the message you were referring to.
          Holy $#*+, Sutterbean! Is your last name "Obama" by any chance? Haha congrats either way!
          That's incredible time. I thought my 9 month process was fast. [emoji298] [emoji235] [emoji237] [emoji249] [emoji298] [emoji573] [emoji574] [emoji470] [emoji298]
          Have they started medical and background investigation also?

Comment

• Medical and background? By this time next week he'll be graduating fletc at this pace

Comment

• Question: Im completing my SF86 and got to the question of Foreign relatives. My mom has about 13 brothers and sisters that live in Colombia. I do not have any contact with them whatsoever and do not want to affiliate myself with them at all. My only relation to them is by pure circumstance. Do I have to put them in the SF86?

The only Aunt or Uncle i ever talk to or see is my Dads sister which is also Living in Colombia. I will be putting her into the SF86.

Thanks for any information.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip714 View Post
                Question: Im completing my SF86 and got to the question of Foreign relatives. My mom has about 13 brothers and sisters that live in Colombia. I do not have any contact with them whatsoever and do not want to affiliate myself with them at all. My only relation to them is by pure circumstance. Do I have to put them in the SF86?

The only Aunt or Uncle i ever talk to or see is my Dads sister which is also Living in Colombia. I will be putting her into the SF86.

Thanks for any information.
                If it asks for aunts and uncles, that's who goes down there buddy. It asks how often you have contact and that's where you can elaborate your disdain for what you're making sound like Colombian drug lords... "pure circumstance" = cold

Not just giving you a hard time...I listed about 25 names because of relatives and only had follow up on a few.

Did you say you were FLEO? Can't you just update your old SF-86 or did you not have to fill one out for your current position?
                Last edited by bruddah; 03-16-2015, 03:46 PM.
                The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_OR_BUST View Post
                  Medical and background? By this time next week he'll be graduating fletc at this pace
                  I just got an e-vite to Sutterbean's USSS SA retirement dinner. Head's up... Gotta RSVP by Friday, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                    I just got an e-vite to Sutterbean's USSS SA retirement dinner. Head's up... Gotta RSVP by Friday, guys.
                    You're too late he retired half an hour ago and has already been hired as a security consultant.

Comment

Bronc, any good gouge on upcoming classes?
                      OK Bruddhah YOU OWE ME...because an hour ago I saw this message and was about to respond telling you that I did not have any but instead, I said "let me pick up the phone and make some calls" so lucky you...the board can thank YOU for inquiring because the source gods answered my call.

In fact, they want to ensure you would be happy by letting me know there will be two classes in April.
                      4/7
                      4/21

Lastly I have previously mentioned there would only be about 4 more classes and those stand as of now, however they are going to add more classes this FY. I don't know the numbers yet.

I'm out!
                      Last edited by Bronc_smith; 03-16-2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• All praise Bronc_smith

Comment

Bronc, any good gouge on upcoming classes?
                          Last edited by Bronc_smith; 03-16-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                            OK Bruddhah YOU OWE ME...because an hour ago I saw this message and was about to respond telling you that I did not have any but instead, I said "let me pick up the phone and make some calls" so lucky you...the board can thank YOU for inquiring because the source gods answered my call.

In fact, they want to ensure you would be happy by letting me know there will be two classes in April.
                            4/7
                            4/21

Lastly I have previously mentioned there would only be about 4 more classes and those stand as of now, however they are going to add more classes this FY. I don't know the numbers yet.

I'm out!
                            uploadfromtaptalk1426544301004.png

Comment

• Sutterbean just announced in a press conference that he is promoting Bronc_Smith to SAIC for Intel merit.

Comment

If it asks for aunts and uncles, that's who goes down there buddy. It asks how often you have contact and that's where you can elaborate your disdain for what you're making sound like Colombian drug lords... "pure circumstance" = cold

Not just giving you a hard time...I listed about 25 names because of relatives and only had follow up on a few.

Did you say you were FLEO? Can't you just update your old SF-86 or did you not have to fill one out for your current position?
                                Lol, dont know if they are drug lords, but dont care to find out either. Yes, Im a current FLEO, but in my last SF86 which i did a 5 year reinvestigation in 2013, they never asked for foreign relatives. Guess ill be putting down lots of names.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6214 users online. 342 members and 5872 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X