Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like finding out that the Mrs signed us up for the Bataan Death March (Heavy) right after you tell her you were scheduled for the Medical exam. ....which would be the morning after rucking 26.2 miles.

But hey, on the brighter side of things I had some movement.
    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
      Nothing like finding out that the Mrs signed us up for the Bataan Death March (Heavy) right after you tell her you were scheduled for the Medical exam. ....which would be the morning after rucking 26.2 miles.

But hey, on the brighter side of things I had some movement.
      Whoa! You two are hardcore! That's rad! Hopefully you get done early enough for a good meal...you have to go without food for 12 hours or something for the blood test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
        Whoa! You two are hardcore! That's rad! Hopefully you get done early enough for a good meal...you have to go without food for 12 hours or something for the blood test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        lol Thanks. Yea I'll have the evening to recover but the main concern is the blood work. I can deal with the post-ruck evening fasting and hypoglycemic rage (haha) but labs will obviously come back all sorts of weird-like. Working with the VA and Dependapotamous Medical (SFMC/TRICARE) to get some fasted labs done prior so I can show up with accurate results for HQ medical. Last time I did my medical (for another agency) through the FOH office, they said I was blind and had to jump through all the hoops to get a full vision test to prove I have 20/20. lol My FOH office here uses equipment from the 70s.

At the end of the day it ends up being that we can't get our money back (obviously) and we both really want to do it for some weird sadistic/masochistic reason lol.
        "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by mwilson1990 View Post
          So I just got off the phone with HCD. We went through what i had submitted to the Agency in the way of my Resume. At first she thought what triggered the status was my "unofficial trasncript" from AMU. However, within my resume and throughout the application i clearly expressed that I was currently in the process of completing my degree. Delving a bit deeper into figuring out the status situation, she went over my resume and told me, from what seh could see, was where was the experience for what the announcement was asking.

I expressed to her that I had listed all my Navy training schools on the Resume, while also expressing each and every deployment that I have been on regarding National Security, Anti-Terrorism and Force Protection, including all the Watch Standing Patrols I was qualified before. After this review, she told me that everything seemed tangible.

The resulting factor is that my resume will be reviewed again by a SA. Hopefully they do not overlook anything this time, and one can only hope for the best.
          Mind PM'ing me. I tried to contact you but says you are not accepting PMs.

Comment

• Just got the status for the recent Feb announcement, You will be 'notified' by email. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Etoolqual View Post
              Just got the status for the recent Feb announcement, You will be 'notified' by email. Oh well. Better luck next time.
              Where do you see that status? Usajobs or the applicant website?

Comment

• Originally posted by Etoolqual View Post
                Just got the status for the recent Feb announcement, You will be 'notified' by email. Oh well. Better luck next time.
                Last time I got that email it was an invite to take the SA Exam
                Don't fret it

Comment

• I got the "will be notified via email" last week still no email any idea how long the email takes? And is that the status for rejection email?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPO32 View Post
                    I got the "will be notified via email" last week still no email any idea how long the email takes? And is that the status for rejection email?
                    That is what my status says and today I just received my COE so I wouldn't worry too much about your status (the only reason I looked was to answer your question). I completed my SUPER back in January. Good luck to everyone in the process. The COE came via email.

Comment

• Interesting did your status ever say referred?

Comment

• Originally posted by INcop312 View Post
                        That is what my status says and today I just received my COE so I wouldn't worry too much about your status (the only reason I looked was to answer your question). I completed my SUPER back in January. Good luck to everyone in the process. The COE came via email.
                        Interesting did it ever say referred

Comment

• Originally posted by INcop312 View Post
                          It said "notified"?... or did it say "contacted"? There's theory of two variations with separate meanings...

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            It said "notified"?... or did it say "contacted"? There's theory of two variations with separate meanings...
                            My status never said referred and it said notified. I really don't think the status changes mean anything at all. Everyone in the process should keep an eye on your email and don't worry until you get something there. I hope this helps

Comment

• My status on USAjobs and the USSS Career site says I requested not to be part of the hiring process and I'm no longer in the running since December 16th. Yet I finished my home interview on February 18th.

Comment

• Originally posted by DogTeam6a View Post
                                Where do you see that status? Usajobs or the applicant website?
                                It was on the career connector. USAjobs still says received but I never pay attention to that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19757 users online. 546 members and 19211 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X