300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mwilson1990 View Post

Now before this change happened, the status on USAJobs was "application recieved" then a week later "reviewing applications". On the contrare, Career Connector had said the exact same thing as USAJobs stated. Now all of a sudden, USAJobs status is saying "Application Incomplete" and Career Connector is stating what was said above in the first couple of sentences, that i will be notified via email.

Looking through the application i subitted there was nothing wrong, and everthing was on par with itself. I submitted only my Resume and current college transcripts. I also noticed that in the document submission page, there was an area to submit the "Notice of Results -SAEE" from the exam.

So the question is, could this be the future email to conduct the SAEE? Or am I looking to having to apply again in the future? Any information would be greatly appreciated and helpful. Thank you for your time and patience.
    I received the same status, application incomplete and I know I submitted all the required paper work. If I recall correctly, the position was limited to the first 5k applicants, maybe we didn't make the cutout. My only guess...

Comment

• Ironlion09,

Yeah i remember that day. Specifically because i get up every morning at around 0530 and as I was getting ready for work i had USAJobs and the Secret Service page opened. Once I got to work, then the application openend up and I literally spent the morning conducting patient care and ensuring that my Resume and required documents were ready to be submitted. As you know the application was only open for less than 24 hours. INTENSE! To say the least. I dont think we had a problem with being accepted, or else we would not have been able to process our application.

I dont know its just bothersome because how can USAJobs send an email saying that, then all yo uare doing is constantly chekcing your inbox and spam mail, and trash ensuring you did not delete an important email by accident? I want to stay positive on this.

Comment

Ironlion09,

Yeah i remember that day. Specifically because i get up every morning at around 0530 and as I was getting ready for work i had USAJobs and the Secret Service page opened. Once I got to work, then the application openend up and I literally spent the morning conducting patient care and ensuring that my Resume and required documents were ready to be submitted. As you know the application was only open for less than 24 hours. INTENSE! To say the least. I dont think we had a problem with being accepted, or else we would not have been able to process our application.

I dont know its just bothersome because how can USAJobs send an email saying that, then all yo uare doing is constantly chekcing your inbox and spam mail, and trash ensuring you did not delete an important email by accident? I want to stay positive on this.
        Fairly certain that 5k applicants limit refers to the DAY they receive 5k applicants, the announcement will close that day at midnight. As in the may hit 5k at 1pm that day but it will stay open until midnight and they may end up with 8k applicants by the time it actually closes. Therefore, if you were able to click and apply from USAJobs, you're within the limit.
        That doesn't answer your question directly as to what that status means, but I don't believe it is related to the 5k applicant limit.
        Last edited by bayranger; 03-09-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Now all of a sudden, USAJobs status is saying "Application Incomplete" and Career Connector is stating what was said above in the first couple of sentences, that i will be notified via email.

I submitted only my Resume and current college transcripts. I also noticed that in the document submission page, there was an area to submit the "Notice of Results -SAEE" from the exam.
          Only thing I could think of is if you were out and didn't attach a copy of your DD-214 (for application incomplete). But I'm assuming you are still in seeing as how you mentioned patient care and the tense you used.

As far as SAEE invite it will come via email and mine never had anything to do with my USAJobs status. While others have had some changes with their USAJobs status, I found that it didn't correlate with my process except for one change the day before the poly invite.

Good luck.
          "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• So I just got off the phone with HCD. We went through what i had submitted to the Agency in the way of my Resume. At first she thought what triggered the status was my "unofficial trasncript" from AMU. However, within my resume and throughout the application i clearly expressed that I was currently in the process of completing my degree. Delving a bit deeper into figuring out the status situation, she went over my resume and told me, from what seh could see, was where was the experience for what the announcement was asking.

I expressed to her that I had listed all my Navy training schools on the Resume, while also expressing each and every deployment that I have been on regarding National Security, Anti-Terrorism and Force Protection, including all the Watch Standing Patrols I was qualified before. After this review, she told me that everything seemed tangible.

The resulting factor is that my resume will be reviewed again by a SA. Hopefully they do not overlook anything this time, and one can only hope for the best.

Comment

• Medical follow up FINALLY submitted by Dr today. Here's hoping for next FLETC invite after March! Lol
              My Timeline :

Applied - 5/2/14 (notified SAEE 6/2)
              SAEE - 6/11/14 (notified passed 6/16)
              SPI - 6/23/14 (notified passed 8/11)
              COE - 8/11/14 (GS-9)
              Security Packet turned in - 8/18/14
              Security Interview - 8/28/14
              Polygraph - 10/20/14 (called on 10/1)
              Background started - 1/26/15
              Medical Exam - 2/3/15
              Home Interview - 2/3/15
              Med follow up rec'd - 2/24/15
              Med follow up submitted - 3/9/15

Comment

• Has anyone had their BI begin before they have taken the Poly?

My timeline so far:

Applied 5/14
                SAEE 7/14
                SPI 11/14
                COE 12/14
                SI 1/15
                POLY ???
                BI ???
                MED ???
                HI ???

Comment

• So this is a curiosity question that I don't think I've seen on here...
                  Is there any kind of "uniform allotment" or clothing allowance for SAs? Realize this is not a make-or-break question but someone asked me and I have no clue. I imagine going from owning 1 suit to owning enough to wear one each day on the job could set you back a few bones out of FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                    So this is a curiosity question that I don't think I've seen on here...
                    Is there any kind of "uniform allotment" or clothing allowance for SAs? Realize this is not a make-or-break question but someone asked me and I have no clue. I imagine going from owning 1 suit to owning enough to wear one each day on the job could set you back a few bones out of FLETC.
                    Nope. Suits are on your dime. Actually everything is on your dime pretty much except for a few small items. UD gets all the cool stuff, even a flashlight lol. SA's gotta pony up!

Comment

• Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
                      Nope. Suits are on your dime. Actually everything is on your dime pretty much except for a few small items. UD gets all the cool stuff, even a flashlight lol. SA's gotta pony up!
                      That's why you get the big bucks, I guess!
                      Thanks for the answer. It's what I suspected.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me when language testing happens in the process? I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm hoping to be considered for it to boost the pay a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                        Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                        Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
                          you don't even have to buy a lot of suits. you rarely wear them in the field office unless you are at WFO. Navy blue, gray, maybe black and you are good. 4 suits will be a good start. the investment should be made in the dress shirts the ties and especially the shoes, whatever about the suits... Off the rack at JCPenneys is fine although if you are a go getter I would definitely recommend a quality one as well. but even then it really doesn't matter because you really not going to look that good with the sunit itself because it's not going to be tailored properly to your body so trust me you can get an off the rack suit get it tailored enough have a nice quality shirt nice capped shoes, and a good tie that's tied with a nice tight dimple and still look like money

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                            you don't even have to buy a lot of suits. you rarely wear them in the field office unless you are at WFO. Navy blue, gray, maybe black and you are good. 4 suits will be a good start. the investment should be made in the dress shirts the ties and especially the shoes, whatever about the suits... Off the rack at JCPenneys is fine although if you are a go getter I would definitely recommend a quality one as well. but even then it really doesn't matter because you really not going to look that good with the sunit itself because it's not going to be tailored properly to your body so trust me you can get an off the rack suit get it tailored enough have a nice quality shirt nice capped shoes, and a good tie that's tied with a nice tight dimple and still look like money
                            Pulled straight from pg 46 of USSS GQ. Excellent insight to an admittedly unimportant question at this stage in the game. Thanks for quenching the curiosity.

Comment

• Bronc_smith, do you have any intel on further class dates for FLETC after this March class?

Comment

• Originally posted by dra106 View Post
                                Bronc_smith, do you have any intel on further class dates for FLETC after this March class?
                                Sorry I don't. I will see if I can find something.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9173 users online. 286 members and 8887 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X