Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to get my &#@$ing med follow up done. Sigh...

Comment

• Has anyone heard about future class dates beyond this March? I figure anyone who is finished with the process and is awaiting the call would be hard pressed to get a call before next week when the new class starts at their FOs before heading down to FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by dra106 View Post
        Has anyone heard about future class dates beyond this March? I figure anyone who is finished with the process and is awaiting the call would be hard pressed to get a call before next week when the new class starts at their FOs before heading down to FLETC.
        Agree ^ Slim chance.
        It "should" be around early May. Assuming same time line as prior classes have been spaced out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
          My vote is it's a good thing and something positive is afoot. That was my case each time it happened. The only negative I've heard is the "You will be contacted by email" (as opposed to "you will be NOTIFIED by email"). <--This is not hard science, though.
          I believe the theory is contacted is good notified is bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
            I believe the theory is contacted is good notified is bad.
            You're right. My bad. I went from memory. I'll edit it thanks.

Comment

• Anyone on here from NYC area and willing to give some insight on living around there? I'd like to chat on PM (don't want to clog the thread with stuff most won't care about) regarding some NYC info. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to bite...

Comment

• Good Evening All,

New to this awesome forum. I have a few questions, but will pace myself. First, a little about me:

8/14 Applicant
                11/14 SAEE
                2/15 SPI

How long after the SPI should one expect to wait for the COE, if an offer is made, and how is it first presented (e-mail, USPS, phone call then mail, etc)?

I am not sure why I thought it would be within 3 weeks.

Thanks all!

Comment

• Originally posted by dra106 View Post
                  Has anyone heard about future class dates beyond this March? I figure anyone who is finished with the process and is awaiting the call would be hard pressed to get a call before next week when the new class starts at their FOs before heading down to FLETC.
                  I was told classes are scheduled for April, June, and July from a credible source

Comment

• Originally posted by TacMed6 View Post
                    I was told classes are scheduled for April, June, and July from a credible source
                    Awesome. So that would leave the 4th class to be in either August or September before FY15's end.

Comment

• Bayranger,
                      Hit me up anytime re:NYC brotha'!

Comment

• Took my SUPER on 01/14/15, but havent heard anything back. Is this normal or should i be worried and maybe contact the FO?

Thanks for any reply. First time poster.
                        Last edited by flip714; 03-03-2015, 09:49 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by flip714 View Post
                          Took my SUPER on 01/14/15, but havent heard anything back. Is this normal or should i be worried and maybe contact the FO?

Thanks for any reply. First time poster.
                          Make sure you check your spam folder, that's where mine went. Mine took about 4 weeks. They said the standard is around 14 days and also said they rarely hit that mark. You will hear one way or the other eventually. I'd say if you don't hear at the 2 month mark you should call the contact at your processing FO but prepare to be told to sit and wait. I've been waiting 6 months since the last part of the process for me (poly) and have been told to sit and wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacMed6 View Post
                            Any idea if these classes will be 24 or 48 slots like the March class?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                              Good Evening All,

New to this awesome forum. I have a few questions, but will pace myself. First, a little about me:

8/14 Applicant
                              11/14 SAEE
                              2/15 SPI

How long after the SPI should one expect to wait for the COE, if an offer is made, and how is it first presented (e-mail, USPS, phone call then mail, etc)?

Thanks all!
                              I was told I would hear in 10-15 business days, but I received my COE exactly 6 weeks after my SPI, and was notified by email (and it was a different email address than I had been receiving notices, so check your spam filter often).

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                                Good Evening All,

8/14 Applicant
                                11/14 SAEE
                                2/15 SPI

Thanks all!
                                6-7 weeks via email (my Gmail spam folder).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10015 users online. 377 members and 9638 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X