Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearljamknicks- I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to your question about the next class. The investigator gave me no indication of when the next class would be taking place. It seems that DF22 will be an active part of the next class Jan 15. Maybe December will be a great month for the both of us, and we can join DF22 in the middle of Jan.

Comment

Pearljam and 324,

I hope you both get the call for the Jan 15th FLETC soon and I'm sure they will be coming soon. I'm not sure how many classes they have per year but I would imagine at some point in 2008 you will both be in a training class, so hang in there. The waiting is surely difficult I know! Keeping hitting the gym and the track religiously and prepare as if you already got the call. Best of luck!

Comment

Its possible. The word ive been getting is that they are short staffed and dont have any one to work on the paperwork. Ive been told its there but no one has started on it? It is what it is. Maybe specific to that office? well ive got another year til im vested at my present leo, so next june im going to put some apps in for tx and anchorage. We will see where this one is at then I suppose. good luck to all that have made it though.

Comment

I was wondering about timeline and if anyone has tried this. Its taking so long to just get started for me, and I noticed that Charlotte nc is having the test and interview Jan 08. So, has anyone applied to two different field offices? I welcome any thoughts on the subject, and I will post back if I get anything from charlotte.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by LawDog99; 09-08-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LawDog99 View Post
              Do Agents get take home cars?
              I believe agents get government cars that are to be used for official business only, which includes to and from your workplace to your house, and any work-related activities during the work week. So, no vacations, no shopping, no personal use of the car.

Comment

uponbase
                Well talked to the recruiter today, He was wondering why the hold up also, and advised that I should contact Charlotte, take the test and have it sent up to richmond. I wil contact Charlotte tommorow and see what they say about it. And I am exactly split distance wise between them, so either works for me Who knows, I may have the same problem you say, but I hope not since Richmond wont be testing til next december! This is good though since the recruiter seems to have taken a personal interest in mine now, feels good I have two testing guides, and one is quite a bit harder than the other, Can I assume that the tea is the harder of the two? and do they expect us to do all that math without a calculator?

Comment

Did the hiring panel meet today?

Comment

Hopefully, I remember hearing somewhere that the hiring panel occurs during the first full week of the month...which this week appears to be. Maybe we can cross our fingers that calls will go out next week. It seems that calls would be going out rather soon with the holidays approaching quickly. All we can do is wait...wait...and wait and wish each other good luck.
                    Last edited by pearljamknicks; 12-07-2007, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• I'm surprised calls haven't gone out yet, does anyone know if the January class has been filled. It appears there hasn't been much movement in general, I wonder if movement will occur before or after the holidays. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• If anybody is interested, the e-mail came out yesterday for the January CITP class. Those of you waiting on the shelf will have to wait until next month, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jizzoe007 View Post
                          If anybody is interested, the e-mail came out yesterday for the January CITP class. Those of you waiting on the shelf will have to wait until next month, sorry.
                          Is that just for SA? What about USSSUD?

Comment

• Another month of waiting:-{ Hopefully, January will be our lucky month...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2themax45 View Post
                              Is that just for SA? What about USSSUD?
                              They don't usually send out e-mails for UD classes, this e-mail was just for SA

Comment

• Originally posted by Jizzoe007 View Post
                                They don't usually send out e-mails for UD classes, this e-mail was just for SA
                                I have received "the call," been given a FLETC date, have been assigned to my field office, and will start at my local field office next week before training. I didn't receive any FETC email so I'm assuming I will get all the information my first day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5367 users online. 218 members and 5149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X