X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.fletc.gov/press-release/...g-partnerships

Not fun.

Comment

• Do tell the cities that were offered for us underlings that are still (im)patiently waiting; if you feel so inclined! No pressure! :P
      "'You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic mater as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile."

USSS-SA
      Applied: 05/2014
      Referred:05/2014
      Test Date: 06/11/2014
      SAEE Passed: 6/17/2014
      APAT: Suspended
      SPI: 7/09/2014
      COE-(GS-7): 08/09/2014
      SI: 9/10/2014
      Poly:01/05/2015
      Medical: 2/23/2015
      HI: 2/24/2015
      Got The Callâ„¢ 3/31

Comment

• Speaking of, here's the up to date list of cities offered over the last several rounds:
        USSS Cities Offered:
        1 - Boston
        2 - LA
        3 - SF
        4 - Las Vegas
        5 - Phoenix
        6 - NYC
        7 - Miami
        8 - Chicago
        9 - San Antonio
        10 - Philadelphia
        11 - New Orleans*
        12 - San Diego
        13 - San Juan PR*
        14 - Tampa*
        15 - Newark*
        16 - Pittsburgh*
        17 - Birmingham*
        18 - Detroit
        19 - Kansas City*
        20 - DC
        21 - Buffalo*
        *=Rare
        Last edited by bayranger; 02-25-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to those who have made it through and got the call. For those of us left from the JUNE 2013 group...here's to holding out hope there is some calls and love getting thrown our way. It's definitely been a long wait, but worth the wait once you get the call I have no doubt.

Comment

• BAYRANGER for the win! Thanks man!
            "'You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic mater as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile."

USSS-SA
            Applied: 05/2014
            Referred:05/2014
            Test Date: 06/11/2014
            SAEE Passed: 6/17/2014
            APAT: Suspended
            SPI: 7/09/2014
            COE-(GS-7): 08/09/2014
            SI: 9/10/2014
            Poly:01/05/2015
            Medical: 2/23/2015
            HI: 2/24/2015
            Got The Callâ„¢ 3/31

Comment

• January 2014 applicant here, got the call last week and offered 3 locations. Looking forward to training with everyone at the end of March.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacMed6 View Post
                January 2014 applicant here, got the call last week and offered 3 locations. Looking forward to training with everyone at the end of March.
                Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by TacMed6 View Post
                  January 2014 applicant here, got the call last week and offered 3 locations. Looking forward to training with everyone at the end of March.
                  TacMed, can you check your PMs when you get the chance? Thanks!

Comment

• Has anyone had or been scheduled for a polygraph in February or March? I was wondering if they haven't scheduled any due to budget questions.

Comment

• Secret Service SA hiring process

First time poster. I've been following this post for a while. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who regularly contributes here. It has been an invaluable resource to me throughout this process. August 2014 applicant. Awaiting word post SUPER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by rammajamma_17; 02-26-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammajamma_17 View Post
                        First time poster. I've been following this post for a while. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who regularly contributes here. It has been an invaluable resource to me throughout this process. August 2014 applicant. Awaiting word post SUPER.

Good luck!

Comment

When did you take your SUPER? I completed mine at the end of January and still haven't heard anything. Good luck in the process.

Comment

• I completed mine mid Feb. Quick question to the forum: should I go ahead and knock out the SF 86 and have it ready to go? Especially if I am applying for other gov jobs where I might need it? Or would that make me look too hungry?

Comment

• Other question I have: is there any reason I would not get hired on at the GS 9 level if I met all of the qualifications for it?

Comment

I completed mine mid Feb. Quick question to the forum: should I go ahead and knock out the SF 86 and have it ready to go? Especially if I am applying for other gov jobs where I might need it? Or would that make me look too hungry?

When I had to complete my SF86, there was about a 2 week turnaround requirement, and I had to mail it to my field office to get there before the 2 weeks was up, so I only had about a week and a half to work on it. Luckily, I had already completed it in conjunction with applying to another position, so I had all the data ready.

I'd at least look at it and make sure you have all the data necessary now, as there's a lot of addresses/phone numbers/DOB's requested.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12839 users online. 403 members and 12436 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X