Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Career connector changed to you will be contacted via email again.

Comment

• "Your application is under review." on my end.
      Maybe you're getting ready to see some action??

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        "Your application is under review." on my end.
        Maybe you're getting ready to see some action??
        There really isn't anything to be contacted by email for unless, it's a third med follow up(others were via usps), or a bqa email. I guess only time will tell.

Comment

• Yeah but last time mine said that, nothing came via email. The next thing was my BI and my medical and they both were phone calls.
          Last edited by bayranger; 02-24-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Yeah but last time mine said that nothing came via email. The next thing was my BI and my medical and they both were phone calls.
            Very true.

Comment

• I got The Callâ„¢ today!! I was only given three options: NYC, LA, or Vegas. Most likely going to go with LA. Best of luck to everyone still in the process!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lwyr2sa View Post
                I got The Callâ„¢ today!! I was only given three options: NYC, LA, or Vegas. Most likely going to go with LA. Best of luck to everyone still in the process!!
                Boom! Congrats! Post #1... Introduction. Post #2... The Callâ„¢.
                THAT... is efficiency!
                Congratulations again. Lots apply and handfuls make it to the end. [emoji113]
                When my phone rang Monday with my FO number on the ID, I gulped. Then he said I've got a medical follow up coming. DOH!! Haha
                Last edited by bayranger; 02-25-2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Boom! Congrats! Post #1... Introduction. Post #2... The Callâ„¢.
                  THAT... is efficiency!
                  Congratulations again. Lots apply and handfuls make it to the end. [emoji113]
                  Damn it, we'll I'll give it a shot then. Hey guys I'm LE_OR_BUST and I like long walks on the beach. Now come ooon The Callâ„¢. Jun 2013 applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by le_or_bust View Post
                    damn it, we'll i'll give it a shot then. Hey guys i'm le_or_bust and i like long walks on the beach. Now come ooon the callâ„¢. Jun 2013 applicant.
                    lmao

Comment

• Congrats and Respect to those who recently received The Callâ„¢. The Keeper of The Listâ„¢ just made The Listâ„¢. Hope that more calls go out before Friday and that Friday brings fun and not furloughs!

The Listâ„¢

Received The Callâ„¢:
                      -------------
                      usss sa hopeful – June 2013 applicant
                      BCLEO – January 2014 applicant
                      usps42 – January 2014 applicant (turned it down, but deserves the placement)
                      amithereyet – January 2014 applicant (turned it down, but deserves the placement)
                      lwyr2sa – January 2014 applicant

June 2013 Applicants:
                      Finished with home interview:
                      -------------
                      Officer963
                      Officer959
                      Gonzoco
                      Erik59

January 2014 Applicants
                      -------------
                      Cuffs309
                      Hunterthe4th
                      Cdburt04
                      Bham
                      LEOmedic
                      Firefox
                      gabriel_martin
                      JkeysFL
                      YeaThatGuy
                      dra106
                      Bruddah

May 2014 Applicants
                      -------------
                      bayranger
                      Ajaxian
                      Insptr_Mo
                      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• lwyr2sa, check your PMs...Thanks!

Comment

• Hey all; May 2014 applicant here; 1st post; had my poly in early 1/2015, and haven't heard a thing yet.

As you all have made inquiries re: status with your respective FO's, have they been helpful at all? Given the lag time between steps, I've called them a few times throughout this process to check on status, and my voicemails are never returned. Is that fairly typical?

Congrats to all of those that are getting The Call!

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggestJ View Post
                            Hey all; May 2014 applicant here; 1st post; had my poly in early 1/2015, and haven't heard a thing yet.

As you all have made inquiries re: status with your respective FO's, have they been helpful at all? Given the lag time between steps, I've called them a few times throughout this process to check on status, and my voicemails are never returned. Is that fairly typical?

Congrats to all of those that are getting The Call!
                            You likely won't hear anything about your poly specifically. The next thing you'll hear about is your BI and/or medical beginning. Then you'll know you passed. It can take awhile.
                            As far as return calls question, I'm no help as I never called for a status check. Only time I called was re: turning in my security packet and I spoke with the secretary directly. My guess is if you're leaving a message simply asking on a status check and there's nothing to report other than "hang in there", then there's probably no reason to return your call in their mind. They are probably going with the No news = good news philosophy.
                            Good luck! I would think you're on the cusp of hearing back on your next steps, FWIW (which is essentially nothing Haha).
                            Last edited by bayranger; 02-25-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Hey all!
                              I'm a January 2014 applicant, and I got The Call 2/13! 5 cities to choose from... Job accepted! I'm excited to meet some of you folks soon!

Comment

• Finally received my medical follow up form. Maybe if my doc gets the info faxed in ASAP I still have a shot. Doubtful but never know.
                                I know that as of today the March class is still not full. So if you are done with everything keep your phone on bc you may be getting The Callâ„¢!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12240 users online. 413 members and 11827 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X