Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ajaxian View Post
    Got the call to start March 9th /w FLETC on the 24th. Offered NY, LA, Detroit, and San Fran. I'll answer any PM's I can.
    Congrats! And thanks for the deets!

    Comment


    • Congrats to all who got the call.
      I would sure like to see some of the regulars on the forum get a call!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Allen11A View Post
        August 2014 applicant here. Currently awaiting an SPI date. My timeline is as follows:

        Application: 8/28/14
        SAEE:12/04/14
        Notification of passing score:12/15/14
        SPI:???

        August applicant here !
        Application date 8/29/2014
        Test Date: 11/18/2014
        SAEE Passed: 11/28/2014
        SPI: 01/6/2015
        COE-: 1/31/2015
        Sec. packet turned in: 2/11/15
        waiting on SI

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Allen11A View Post
          August 2014 applicant here. Currently awaiting an SPI date. My timeline is as follows:

          Application: 8/28/14
          SAEE:12/04/14
          Notification of passing score:12/15/14
          SPI:???
          Wow. That's surprising.

          Comment


          • Would any people who recently started FLETC mind chiming in with details about where PT stands for those of us just getting started in the process?

            Looking over the forum, there's the APAT, the PT standards, and it seems like that has been taken out of the application process? I can't imagine PT has been taken out of the job. So, when you show up on day 1, what scale do they use- APAT or the PT standards?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sbi_zulu View Post
              Would any people who recently started FLETC mind chiming in with details about where PT stands for those of us just getting started in the process?

              Looking over the forum, there's the APAT, the PT standards, and it seems like that has been taken out of the application process? I can't imagine PT has been taken out of the job. So, when you show up on day 1, what scale do they use- APAT or the PT standards?
              Google the Secret Service PT test... Not the one that has the agility run the actual one that includes pull ups... And be able to pass it before going to FLETC... That's what you need to be able to do

              Comment


              • uploadfromtaptalk1424218652592.jpguploadfromtaptalk1424218669316.jpg

                Comment


                • Bayranger on the ball as usual. No one likes an over achiever

                  Comment


                  • .......edited.
                    Last edited by Almighty_Reptar; 05-24-2015, 01:03 PM.

                    Comment


                    • For those that haven't heard about a SUPER, I'd call your processing office. When I called mine they hadn't been given anything and had to go find me basically. I had my interview about two weeks later.


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Wow, Determined 555... That's much faster than the pace I'm on. How were you notified for the SPI? Phone call or email? I thought the reason for the delay was partly due to budget issues and the shake-up in new leadership. I think I'll give my field office a call tomorrow to make sure I haven't been overlooked.
                        Last edited by Allen11A; 02-17-2015, 09:16 PM.

                        Comment


                        • About 3 days after I called the lady that handles the scheduling emailed me and called me with the date.

                          Comment


                          • .....edited.
                            Last edited by Almighty_Reptar; 05-24-2015, 01:03 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Allen11A View Post
                              Wow, Determined 555... That's much faster than the pace I'm on. How were you notified for the SPI? Phone call or email? I thought the reason for the delay was partly due to budget issues and the shake-up in new leadership. I think I'll give my field office a call tomorrow to make sure I haven't been overlooked.
                              I will give all the credit to my FO. They have been great and it hasn't just been me b/c when we took the SAEE it was a group of us. When the SUPER was given it was a handful of the same group. So while I would love to think they want me, J/K, I truly believe it is because of our FO. They are def on the ball! But as we all know these things take years. I read over all the old posts and a lot of the VETS on here have been in this for years. So I think us Aug. 14 applicants are in for a wait... but all good things come to those who wait!!!!

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=Allen11A;3602255]Wow, Determined 555... That's much faster than the pace I'm on. How were you notified for the SPI? Phone call or email? I thought the reason for the delay was partly due to budget issues and the shake-up in new leadership. I think I'll give my field office a call tomorrow to make sure I haven't been overlooked.[/QUOT

                                Everything thus far has been via email.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9743 users online. 275 members and 9468 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X