300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCLEO View Post
    Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Jan '14 applicant, from SE US. Got the call today, two west coast offices and two eastern offices. Keep the faith and be ready. Quick turnaround. I won't post my private business as these forums are watched, but I will attempt to answer any PM's. Thanks for the. support and good luck to each of you. God bless and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats, BCLEO! Thanks for the post.

Comment

• "We are currently reviewing applications."
      I've never seen this status before. For the recent announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capet View Post
        "We are currently reviewing applications."
        I've never seen this status before. For the recent announcement.
        I see that, too. Not really sure if it means anything more than face value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
          I see that, too. Not really sure if it means anything more than face value.
          Are you qualified for this job, Sir? [emoji6] (inside joke)

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            Are you qualified for this job, Sir? [emoji6] (inside joke)
            Ha. I still haven't received anything from DOE.

Comment

• Long time lurker, May 2014 applicant. Finished with HI. My timeline has almost mirrored Bayrangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajaxian View Post
                Long time lurker, May 2014 applicant. Finished with HI. My timeline has almost mirrored Bayrangers.
                And weirdly enough, we look exactly the same, too...
                Welcome. And congratulations... On looking just like me. (<-joke)

Comment

• Wonder if we will see anymore calls go out for the March class. If the they are done, the representation on O.com is pretty weak for this class. Usually we see 4 or 5 per class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                    Wonder if we will see anymore calls go out for the March class. If the they are done, the representation on O.com is pretty weak for this class. Usually we see 4 or 5 per class.
                    I'm a little surprised more action hasn't been representing in here either.

Comment

• I also wonder if the panel picks all candidates at once or if they pick a few at a time.

Comment

• I had my first interview yesterday, any ideas on a timeline for a go/ no go afterwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                          I had my first interview yesterday, any ideas on a timeline for a go/ no go afterwards?
                          Mine took 6 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                            I had my first interview yesterday, any ideas on a timeline for a go/ no go afterwards?
                            Greedy bastard. :-) How about you give me your USSS gig if you get it, and you can head out to Harlingen? Or vice-versa... whatever works. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                              Greedy bastard. :-) How about you give me your USSS gig if you get it, and you can head out to Harlingen? Or vice-versa... whatever works. :-)
                              I'll trade ya an HSI/SS slot for a DOE slot[emoji2]

Comment

• Not sure if the class is full for March... But if so, that was the least amount of The Callâ„¢ action in here in a long time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13277 users online. 353 members and 12924 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X