Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
    Waited a long time to say this:

I got THE CALL!!! It's absolutely surreal, but starting to sink in. Praying the rest of my friends get in with me
    I have 24 hours to decide where I'm going so I'll give more details after that. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Dude! Happy for you! You've been waiting a long time for this. Congratulations! [emoji113]
    I'm disappointed you didn't use "â„¢", though. Lol
    Enjoy the moment and we'll see you back on here after you've decided!
    Last edited by bayranger; 12-11-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• I've waited a very long time for this too and I'm excited as hell to share...I Got "THE CALL" too!! Promise to share details after I decide on where I'm going! CONGRATS to everyone that got "THE CALL" and Good Luck to those still in the hunt!!
      USSS-SA
      Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
      Referred: 06/2014
      Test Date: 07/13/2014
      SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
      APAT: Passed w/ UD
      SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
      COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
      SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
      POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
      BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
      HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
      MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
      THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

• BTW... 24 hours to decide where to live. Wow. No pressure, huh? Lol. This is exactly why I've been keeping up with cities offered all year so I can at least know what's usually offered and have choices pre-decided as much as possible... ie "Well if they offer me x, y, and z... I'm choosing y." It helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by MID2Agent View Post
          I've waited a very long time for this too and I'm excited as hell to share...I Got "THE CALL" too!! Promise to share details after I decide on where I'm going! CONGRATS to everyone that got "THE CALL" and Good Luck to those still in the hunt!!
          Awesome! You June fellas are crushing it today! Big congrats, man!

Comment

• I'm sure some of these were part of the offers today...

USSS Cities Offered:
            1 - Boston
            2 - LA
            3 - SF
            4 - Las Vegas
            5 - Phoenix
            6 - NYC
            7 - Miami
            8 - Chicago
            9 - San Antonio
            10 - Philadelphia
            11 - New Orleans
            12 - San Diego
            13 - San Juan PR
            14 - Tampa
            15 - Newark
            16 - Pittsburgh
            17 - Birmingham
            18 - Detroit
            19 - Kansas City
            20 - DC
            Last edited by bayranger; 12-13-2014, 02:50 PM. Reason: Updated

Comment

• Final Offer:
              ------------
              SAHopeful10
              ACCTtoSA
              JDub801
              Mid2Agent

June 2013 Applicants:
              Finished with home interview:
              -------------
              Officer963
              Officer959
              Gonzoco
              Erik59

January 2014 Applicants
              Finished with home interview:
              -------------
              Queso2314
              Cuffs309
              Hunterthe4th
              Cdburt04
              Bham
              LEOmedic
              Firefox

Comment

• Holy Shiznots! Congrats people! I haven't been around for a couple of days because I'm traveling on biz and bam...all these THE CALLSâ„¢ going out! Stoked for you all, but especially for my man JDub801!
                The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Awesome to hear all the calls. Congrats Fellas. I just recieved my COE...
                  (May 14' applicant here) so hopefully I'll have a call arriving in 18 months or so... Ha

Comment

Waited a long time to say this:

I got THE CALL!!! It's absolutely surreal, but starting to sink in. Praying the rest of my friends get in with me
                    I have 24 hours to decide where I'm going so I'll give more details after that. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                    CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!! Well deserved! Its good to see another long-time applicant get picked up!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                      Awesome to hear all the calls. Congrats Fellas. I just recieved my COE...
                      (May 14' applicant here) so hopefully I'll have a call arriving in 18 months or so... Ha
                      That's a big step congrats, Double Aught. I know when I got mine it felt like it was actually real and attainable. May '14 applicant as well. Had polygraph in October and waiting to hear from that (was told I passed but who knows). I called HR a couple weeks ago but no response from a left message.
                      Enjoy filling out the little security packet. Should take you 5-10 minutes, tops. Lol

Comment

• Here's the scoop:

I was offered LA, SF, PHX, NY, and NEWARK. We happily chose Phoenix! FLETC in early February. Best regards to everyone. Know that it's a wild ride and there will be numerous times that you feel like you're not getting in. Persevere through it as I can attest, it will happen.

Comment

• and then there's this..http://youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk

Comment

Here's the scoop:

I was offered LA, SF, PHX, NY, and NEWARK. We happily chose Phoenix! FLETC in early February. Best regards to everyone. Know that it's a wild ride and there will be numerous times that you feel like you're not getting in. Persevere through it as I can attest, it will happen.
                            The Scoop! Newark was offered last go around... guess no one bit. Dude Phoenix is great! Congrats again. The dream is real lol.

Comment

• Congratulations to those who are getting "THE CALL!" That is so exciting! I have been moving along with the UD process, and the Agent conducting my Security Interview suggested I apply for the SA position (Which I already had done, but not been referred.) So I gladly used the link he provided me to apply on 11/25/14. I was referred, and now I am scheduled to take the SAEE in about ten days.

I had some questions, and maybe someone here can help me out with them.

1. Will any of the work that I did with the UD count towards the SA application? (the SPI, the GIANT PACKET, Security Interview, Polygraph)?

And 2. What does excepted service mean? If I understand it correctly, it means that I am not applying under the normal hiring authority, but under a special authority. Do I understand that correctly? And if so, what exactly does that mean?

Good luck to everyone, and may there be many more CALLS.

Comment

Here's the scoop:

So jealous! I hope they get this medical stuff figured out soon, so maybe I can snag a seat in the next class. My VA stuff always makes my med process drag on.

Congrats bro, it's nice to see people who have been on the forum for years finally get picked up. Enjoy the moment, you earned it!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19400 users online. 511 members and 18889 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X