Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delete old post
    Last edited by TopNach; 05-28-2015, 11:03 PM. Reason: delete

    Comment


    • I wouldn't worry about your field office contacting you for a medical follow up. I had my home interview on October 10th and have had to tie up a few "loose ends" (a med follow up, updating of a couple forms and new fingerprints) on my file in the time following that. Those requests all came down from HQ so I would take it as a sign that they're paying close attention to your file and really wanting to make sure you get everything squared away. Nothing to fret about. Just knock it out. Best of luck.

      Comment


      • Just a heads up for any doing the ELAC, it's a long day. I did it with the ud and got there about 630am (started at 7) and didn't leave till around 715-730ish pm. It's awesome to hear you passed everything that day but mentally taxing to say the least. Good luck

        Comment


        • When did the ELAC posting come out and was it on USAJOBS? I didn't see anything

          Comment


          • old post deleted
            Last edited by TopNach; 05-28-2015, 11:04 PM.

            Comment


            • For those who have submitted a FOIA request before, has it been successful for you as far as getting the right info you requested? I sent mine in a couple days ago.

              Comment


              • I have my structured panel interview in a week. Any advice or tips from those who have already completed this step?

                Applied: 8/27/2014
                Referred: 10/2/2014
                SAEE exam: 11/18/2014
                SAEE pass notification: 11/28/2014

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bham View Post
                  Seems way to quiet on this thread when it comes to hiring intel. Is everyone just holding their breath like me? Any info of when the next class will start at fletc?
                  Next class after Dec15 is in March. Did ask exact date. It will only be 24 students, all USSS. Reason being is they didn't get enough submissions from other agencies To fill up class. I then made the comment that they should have filled it up with 48 USSS. We laughed it off then moved on to other topics.

                  Not answering questions about where I got my gouge. Just put it in you back pocket.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                    Next class after Dec15 is in March. Did ask exact date. It will only be 24 students, all USSS. Reason being is they didn't get enough submissions from other agencies To fill up class. I then made the comment that they should have filled it up with 48 USSS. We laughed it off then moved on to other topics.

                    Not answering questions about where I got my gouge. Just put it in you back pocket.
                    Thank you for the scoop. No questions asked...
                    FTR, I'm not trying to be a rebel or anything... But I put it in my FRONT pocket.

                    Comment


                    • I took the SAEE last Wednesday and still haven't heard anything....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CavalierGirl View Post
                        I took the SAEE last Wednesday and still haven't heard anything....
                        Make sure you're checking your junk folder. My invitation to take the SAEE ended up in there and not my inbox.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ande_24 View Post
                          Make sure you're checking your junk folder. My invitation to take the SAEE ended up in there and not my inbox.
                          I'm checking it religiously!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CavalierGirl View Post
                            I took the SAEE last Wednesday and still haven't heard anything....
                            Last edited by Almighty_Reptar; 05-24-2015, 01:01 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Med follow up is done. Now it's back to waiting. Come on final offer!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Almighty_Reptar View Post
                                I'm in the same boat. I took the SAEE on 11-20 and haven't heard anything since.
                                Wow - that's a long time! I think only 10-15 people took it at our location so I didn't think it would take them long to score the tests.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8434 users online. 199 members and 8235 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X