300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
    Thanks Bayranger, I figured you'd be the first to answer. It is the pre-security packet. There's a large medical section, which says for the applicant to fill out the first 15 questions and a physician to do the rest.
    The physician will do that section when you go in for your medicals towards the end of the hiring process. So you just do your section and patiently wait for the medicals when that physician part will be done
    Last edited by mmasaba; 11-28-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• 2013 applicant here. I have passed Medical and had my BI started and was waiting for the HI. It never came, worked with my FO, making sure I did not miss something.

On 10/24/14 I received an email stating "as a result due to the required background check, your application will no longer be considered."

On 11/9/14 I received an email stating I should ignore the email received on 10/24

On 11/26 received email stating email on 10/24 was correct

Career connector status changed to BQA

Filed FOIA request on 11/10/14 for information still pending

Good luck to the rest of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by accountingguy View Post
        2013 applicant here. I have passed Medical and had my BI started and was waiting for the HI. It never came, worked with my FO, making sure I did not miss something.

On 10/24/14 I received an email stating "as a result due to the required background check, your application will no longer be considered."

On 11/9/14 I received an email stating I should ignore the email received on 10/24

On 11/26 received email stating email on 10/24 was correct

Career connector status changed to BQA

Filed FOIA request on 11/10/14 for information still pending

Good luck to the rest of you!
        Well that sounds like an unsatisfactory ending to a long process. Hope you find out what that's all about. Seems a little squirrely.

Comment

• It's Black Friday! Be sure to buy your discounted place in the USSS selection process! I just grabbed the next place in line...see you at FLETC! This is SOOO sweet!
          The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
          Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
          Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
            It's Black Friday! Be sure to buy your discounted place in the USSS selection process! I just grabbed the next place in line...see you at FLETC! This is SOOO sweet!
            Congratulations

Comment

It's Black Friday! Be sure to buy your discounted place in the USSS selection process! I just grabbed the next place in line...see you at FLETC! This is SOOO sweet!
              Whoa seriously? Congrats! Is this after the "You will be contacted by email" career connector status change??

Comment

Where were you offered, if you don't mind.

Comment

• Gotta watch the joking...sorry people. I'm still post poly, pre med, pre background, pre home interview.

But if you missed your spot, there's still cyber Monday

Comment

• Let the hate mail ensue...

Comment

Gotta watch the joking...sorry people. I'm still post poly, pre med, pre background, pre home interview.

But if you missed your spot, there's still cyber Monday
                      You can joke... You just gotta stick around for a minute to fend off the gullible as we start to salivate over your offer! Can't just drop a bomb in here then go get a sandwich. We're in a tender state of being, man! Lol
                      You suck, btw [emoji12]
                      P.S. I almost returned my black Friday HDTV deal to clear room for this deal! That was close!

Comment

• How long does it take to find out if you passed the SAEE. Took my SAEE last Thursday and they said I would find out next week if I passed. I haven't received anything. Could the holidays have delayed any emails they needed to send out or does it usually take longer then a week to find out the score

Comment

• Originally posted by portnj View Post
                          How long does it take to find out if you passed the SAEE. Took my SAEE last Thursday and they said I would find out next week if I passed. I haven't received anything. Could the holidays have delayed any emails they needed to send out or does it usually take longer then a week to find out the score
                          Everything is usually longer than advertised. And the holiday certainly doesn't help...your process, I mean. It certainly helps my soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            You can joke... You just gotta stick around for a minute to fend off the gullible as we start to salivate over your offer! Can't just drop a bomb in here then go get a sandwich. We're in a tender state of being, man! Lol
                            You suck, btw [emoji12]
                            P.S. I almost returned my black Friday HDTV deal to clear room for this deal! That was close!
                            You're right I did let that one linger, maybe even longer than I would have liked...but I also have a big smile on my face as I'm typing this [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by portnj View Post
                              How long does it take to find out if you passed the SAEE. Took my SAEE last Thursday and they said I would find out next week if I passed. I haven't received anything. Could the holidays have delayed any emails they needed to send out or does it usually take longer then a week to find out the score
                              Mine took 5 days in June. Which is probably the equivalent of 10 days in holiday time.

Comment

• haha just be glad you don't get prank called about offers like they did in the Marshall forum....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11768 users online. 426 members and 11342 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X