Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could they "can" us all at the same time? Different time lines, different FO, now I'm nervous.
    Applied:01/2014
    Referred:01/2014
    Test Date: 03/2014
    SAEE Passed: 03/2014
    APAT: N/A
    SPI: 04/2014
    COE-(GS-7): 06/2014
    SI:07/2014
    Polygraph: 8/14
    Medical: 9/14
    Background: Complete (Hiring Panel)
    Final Offer: 12/14

Comment

• I've heard of a few making it to the end to receive no offer. Anything is possible!

Comment

• Add me to the list of those who have completed the process only to see their CC status go to the dreaded "You will be notified via email." My USAJobs status still says referred so I don't know what to make of it. I'll just try to stay positive and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdburt04 View Post
          Add me to the list of those who have completed the process only to see their CC status go to the dreaded "You will be notified via email." My USAJobs status still says referred so I don't know what to make of it. I'll just try to stay positive and see what happens.
          My USAJobs changed from received to referred. I'm feeling 50/50 about the notified by email status now. There's conflicting translations of it so I'll wait until we see some emails to verify what the heck it actually means.

Comment

• Thought for the week: The stress of the actual job can't be much worse than the stress of trying to get the job.

Comment

• my usajobs status says "referred" and I'm starting 11/30....so that should be a good sign.

Comment

• I'm hoping they just want to officially notify me by email that because of the new direct hiring authority, they've decided to expedite my process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• May not mean anything, but throughout my experiences with federal law enforcement application processes, bad news typically comes when you get the "you will be notified via email" and good news comes when you get "you will be contacted via email". This may not always be the case, but it has been pretty consistent for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOmedic View Post
                    May not mean anything, but throughout my experiences with federal law enforcement application processes, bad news typically comes when you get the "you will be notified via email" and good news comes when you get "you will be contacted via email". This may not always be the case, but it has been pretty consistent for me.
                    I haven't even realized there are the two distinct verbs in there. Brilliant.

Comment

• What date did you apply? My account says "referred" too. I'm a January 2014 applicant and I've been finished with my medical since September and haven't heard a word since. My account was updated to "referred" shortly after the medical.

Comment

What date did you apply? My account says "referred" too. I'm a January 2014 applicant and I've been finished with my medical since September and haven't heard a word since. My account was updated to "referred" shortly after the medical.
                        May 2 2014. Passed polygraph and waiting on medical. Mine does say "contacted". I went and made sure after your epiphany lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                          May 2 2014. Passed polygraph and waiting on medical. Mine does say "contacted". I went and made sure after your epiphany lol.
                          This is interesting...I did apply for grade 7 & 9 together so I see both of them right next to each other. I was referred for 7 and rejected for 9. It says notified on my 9 and contacted on my 7. I hope this is good news.

Comment

What date did you apply? My account says "referred" too. I'm a January 2014 applicant and I've been finished with my medical since September and haven't heard a word since. My account was updated to "referred" shortly after the medical.
                            When you were waiting after the poly for the medical did you receive the "you will be contacted" line? I'm at the same stage as bayranger

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
                              This is interesting...I did apply for grade 7 & 9 together so I see both of them right next to each other. I was referred for 7 and rejected for 9. It says notified on my 9 and contacted on my 7. I hope this is good news.

Oh wow that IS interesting. You're covered either way!
                              I was referred for 9 and my 7 status hasn't changed since day one. I still says "application received".

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
                                When you were waiting after the poly for the medical did you receive the "you will be contacted" line? I'm at the same stage as bayranger

I don't think so. The last time I remember my status changing was a few days after my medical. I really hadn't paid any attention to it before that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4319 users online. 270 members and 4049 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X