300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Root Down View Post
    My status updated a few days ago on USAjobs from referred to received. On jobconnector it says "your application is under review." I don't know if any of it means anything. I took my poly at the beginning of Sept and haven't heard anything since.
    I think you are moving on and I think Firefox and I are about to get kicked to the curb. It ain't over til it's over, but I think ours is the status preceding the "best of luck with your future endeavors" email.

Comment

• Uh, just got the same status as bayranger and firefox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Secret Service SA hiring process

Two times before I got the status of being contacted via email and neither was good. I really hope it's different this time for y'all. I'm still waiting on mine to change so who knows what will happen next. Currently my USAjobs says referred and CC says "no comment" for 7 and " app under review" for 09.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Last edited by texengland; 11-22-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
          Uh, just got the same status as bayranger and firefox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Brace yourself, fellas. Looks like SOMETHING is going down Monday...

BTW in a flurry of thread searches last night I did see someone refer to our USSS career connector "contacted by email" status update as "the kiss of death". Definitely not a gold feeling about it. I'll believe it when I get the email though.
          Last edited by bayranger; 11-22-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
            Two times before I got the status of being contacted via email and neither was good. I really hope it's different this time for y'all. I'm still waiting on mine to change so who knows what will happen next. Currently my USAjobs says referred and CC says "no comment" for 7 and " app under review" for 09.

If you're past the poly I'm guessing your status is good. "Guessing" being the operative word. But it sounds better than ours.

Comment

• I haven't got that far yet. I've applied twice in the past and got the email notification at the beginning of the process. This is my 3rd time with SS and I'm still waiting to get to the test!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                Brace yourself, fellas. Looks like SOMETHING is going down Monday...

BTW in a flurry of thread searches last night I did see someone refer to our USSS career connector "contacted by email" status update as "the kiss of death". Definitely not a gold feeling about it. I'll believe it when I get the email though.
                I'm still waiting on the email. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Taxevader View Post
                  I'm still waiting on the email. lol
                  Lol yeah thanks for updating the status on a Friday and making us suffer all weekend waiting for the proverbial axe!

Comment

• bayranger did you get my email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
                      bayranger did you get my email?
                      That's negative. Like EMAIL email? Or a PM?

Comment

• I got the dreaded email guys...:-( filed my FOIA and sent it to find out why... For some reassurance to you guys I DID NOT have the status of "you will be notified by email" on my career connector account for the position...

Comment

• Originally posted by CDoubleOK View Post
                          I got the dreaded email guys...:-( filed my FOIA and sent it to find out why... For some reassurance to you guys I DID NOT have the status of "you will be notified by email" on my career connector account for the position...

Sorry to hear that.... Keep us posted what you find out!

Comment

• Originally posted by CDoubleOK View Post
                            I got the dreaded email guys...:-( filed my FOIA and sent it to find out why... For some reassurance to you guys I DID NOT have the status of "you will be notified by email" on my career connector account for the position...
                            Damn! Sorry to hear that bro. Interesting on the status. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

• Just checked my USAJOBS hearing all this commotion and I too have Referred and "you will be notified by email" on CC. I have been complete for about 2 months. I hope this isn't the end.
                              Applied:01/2014
                              Referred:01/2014
                              Test Date: 03/2014
                              SAEE Passed: 03/2014
                              APAT: N/A
                              SPI: 04/2014
                              COE-(GS-7): 06/2014
                              SI:07/2014
                              Polygraph: 8/14
                              Medical: 9/14
                              Background: Complete (Hiring Panel)
                              Final Offer: 12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by queso2314 View Post
                                Just checked my USAJOBS hearing all this commotion and I too have Referred and "you will be notified by email" on CC. I have been complete for about 2 months. I hope this isn't the end.
                                Who knows. We'll see...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10584 users online. 218 members and 10366 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X