Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    Well that sounds promising.
    Um...feeling jelly again
    The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
    Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
    Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Called HQ after my status changed on USAjobs, they told me they are about 3 to 4 months behind on those who are post poly.
      Last edited by Firefox; 11-21-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
        Called HQ after my status changed on USAjobs, they told me they are about 3 to 4 months behind on those who are post poly.
        Ouch.

Comment

• I wondered why I'd been waiting for 2.5 months! Guess the wait continues for another .5-1.5 months.

Comment

Called HQ after my status changed on USAjobs, they told me they are about 3 to 4 months behind on those who are post poly.
            I called them beginning of the week and had to leave a message. No return call. Will try again Monday. But I suspect I'll get the same answer.

Comment

• When you guys say post poly, to what extent do you mean? Did you all make it to the BI/HI, or waiting? I too am waiting post poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuffs309 View Post
                When you guys say post poly, to what extent do you mean? Did you all make it to the BI/HI, or waiting? I too am waiting post poly.
                I was told I passed the poly by the polygrapher and that's the last I've heard. That's my "post poly" meaning. No word on medical or BI yet.

Comment

• This has been covered a bunch but it's hard to not speculate. My status changed to you will be notified by email. I hope this doesn't mean I'm out!?! I'm a bit nervous now.

Comment

This has been covered a bunch but it's hard to not speculate. My status changed to you will be notified by email. I hope this doesn't mean I'm out!?! I'm a bit nervous now.
                    I'm pretty sure I remember reading that that status is the kiss of death. I don't remember if it was this thread or USSS UD thread though. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone else will correct me!

Comment

• My status updated a few days ago on USAjobs from referred to received. On jobconnector it says "your application is under review." I don't know if any of it means anything. I took my poly at the beginning of Sept and haven't heard anything since.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that that status is the kiss of death. I don't remember if it was this thread or USSS UD thread though. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone else will correct me!
                        I know you won't be able to stand not knowing the whole weekend, specially with the holidays coming up. Call your field office today and ask for an update... at least that will give you piece of mind

Comment

I hope not, since I'm done with everything and just waiting on the call.

Comment

I hope not, since I'm done with everything and just waiting on the call.
                            Wow. Surely not.
                            Maybe it means something different at the end.
                            Last edited by bayranger; 11-21-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

This has been covered a bunch but it's hard to not speculate. My status changed to you will be notified by email. I hope this doesn't mean I'm out!?! I'm a bit nervous now.
                              I'm all done too and mine has been that way since Monday. Hope its not the end.

Comment

• Oh sheet. I just saw that my USAJobs status updated to "referred". Linked into secret service application status and says "You will be contacted by email." It's been real, Firefox! *gulp*
                                Man I really hope I'm wrong about it being the kiss of death...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13569 users online. 463 members and 13106 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X