Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
    Guess I was wrong about my source here at fletc. Stay motivated
    You were right Bronc. I think you said a reduction in classes in one of these pages....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJ1982 View Post
      Received today, "Based on information gathered during the required background investigation, you were not selected to continue in the application process."

At least they didn't drag it out since June of 2013.....
      Dude, I got the same email on 10/24/14. I filed a FOIA request that same day. Yesterday I received an email stating that email was sent to me in error. I called HQ today to confirm. I was told to ignore the email and my application is moving to the next phase. Which for me should be a home visit.

Moral of the story.....don't give up and ask for proof if you don't believe it.

Hang in there and good luck.

For the rest of the thread.....anyone else have this happen to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by accountingguy View Post
        Dude, I got the same email on 10/24/14. I filed a FOIA request that same day. Yesterday I received an email stating that email was sent to me in error. I called HQ today to confirm. I was told to ignore the email and my application is moving to the next phase. Which for me should be a home visit.

Holy ****.

Comment

I received "the email" in my UD application process but not for my SA process. Funny thing is I had just taken my SPI and hadn't hit the background phase yet... How do u file an FOIA to find out why or what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            Holy ****.
            That was exactly what I said when I read it. I did not believe it until I was able to confirm w HQ this afternoon.

I will take sloppy seconds any day!

Comment

That was exactly what I said when I read it. I did not believe it until I was able to confirm w HQ this afternoon.

I will take sloppy seconds any day!
              Hahaha! back in the game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CDoubleOK View Post
                I received "the email" in my UD application process but not for my SA process. Funny thing is I had just taken my SPI and hadn't hit the background phase yet... How do u file an FOIA to find out why or what's going on?
                Go to homeland.gov and search FOIA. It will take you to all the departments under Homeland. Find USSS, there are instructions listed. You must submit full name, address, DOB, place of birth and SSN when requesting information about yourself so they can confirm your identity.

Comment

Go to homeland.gov and search FOIA. It will take you to all the departments under Homeland. Find USSS, there are instructions listed. You must submit full name, address, DOB, place of birth and SSN when requesting information about yourself so they can confirm your identity.
                  Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
                    Sorry to hear that Bigj. I remember you talking about going in for a second poly. Did you advance to medical and background or was this the first you've heard back from them?
                    Yup, made it through medical and background as well. Was told I was good to go.

Comment

Hahaha! back in the game!!
                      I decided to file an e-FOIA after reading all of this. There are just too many inconsistencies in the process. My inquisitive mind has to know! Lol

Comment

• Finally got my SAEE testing date. I'll be taking it on December 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by CavalierGirl View Post
                          Finally got my SAEE testing date. I'll be taking it on December 3rd.
                          Wow. Already?! Lol

Comment

Wow. Already?! Lol
                            The only one I haven't heard from is the FBI SA P1 invite. Oh and DEA, but I've heard that one can take forever.

Comment

• I got an invite to test yesterday for December 2nd.

Comment

• deleted......
                                Last edited by portnj; 07-02-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8136 users online. 429 members and 7707 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X