300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
    My account did the same thing. It's almost been a month since I took the SPI, and I haven't heard anything.
    Oh ok. Thanks Tango31

Comment

• I got the dreaded, "you will be notified via email". I've gotten that before so I know exactly what it means. Wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taxevader View Post
        I got the dreaded, "you will be notified via email". I've gotten that before so I know exactly what it means. Wonderful.
        Not always a bad thing. I've been told plenty of times that I will be notified via email which ultimately resulted in COEs. Don't let it get to ya. It isn't over until it is over.

Good luck
        "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Depending on where you are in the process and how much time has elapsed since you applied, typically "you will be notified by email" USSS wise, isn't a good thing.

Comment

I got the dreaded, "you will be notified via email". I've gotten that before so I know exactly what it means. Wonderful.
            When one is applying to the Secret Service, maybe have a handle on a public forum implying you commit a federal crime is not in your best interest. They do check these things...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post
              When one is applying to the Secret Service, maybe have a handle on a public forum implying you commit a federal crime is not in your best interest. They do check these things...
              If you have an issue or concern with me, address it in a private message. Not here.

Comment

If you have an issue or concern with me, address it in a private message. Not here.
                I don't have an issue with you of any kind. Just observing that your continued disappointment with employment with one of the most discerning law enforcement agencies in the world may be, in part, because of poor judgement on social media.

Comment

• Perhaps the T stands for Titanium....Titanium Axe Vader....

Comment

• I've been applying for the last 6 months to the special agent announcements. I kept being told that I wasn't among the top candidates. I finally got a call and e-mail to take the test. I take it this next week! I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity and hope that I continue on through the process after taking the exam. Congratulations to all those who have gotten a call or advanced to the next step! Best of luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ande_24 View Post
                      I've been applying for the last 6 months to the special agent announcements. I kept being told that I wasn't among the top candidates. I finally got a call and e-mail to take the test. I take it this next week! I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity and hope that I continue on through the process after taking the exam. Congratulations to all those who have gotten a call or advanced to the next step! Best of luck!
                      Congrats! So you got a call/email to take the test for the most recent SS SA posting that was put on hold last month? Just wondering, because I got referred and wasn't sure when they're going to pick back up with it again. Also, did you find out today?

Good luck on your test!

Comment

• Originally posted by CavalierGirl View Post
                        Congrats! So you got a call/email to take the test for the most recent SS SA posting that was put on hold last month? Just wondering, because I got referred and wasn't sure when they're going to pick back up with it again. Also, did you find out today?

Good luck on your test!
                        Thank you so much! I got a call a couple weeks ago and then I got an e-mail last week for the test admission. It was for this past announcement.

Comment

• Jdub what's your status? You waiting on The Callâ„¢?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            Jdub what's your status? You waiting on The Callâ„¢?
                            Hahahaha I love that you trade marked The Call. Yes, yes I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
                              Hahahaha I love that you trade marked The Call. Yes, yes I am.
                              It's the little touches that make each post special (No idea).

Man you've been waiting awhile. Hopefully they'll have a hiring panel soon and snatch you up.

Comment

• I also received an E-mail inviting me to take the SAEE in a few weeks.

Question: How far along in the process does the APAT take place?

I searched the Job posting and didn't see any reference to the APAT.

I'm not trying to jump the gun, just wanted to know how long i had to get into shape...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17049 users online. 524 members and 16525 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X