Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been following this thread for several months now and decided to finally post. I applied to the January 2014 announcement and I recently completed my HI and completed by medical. Now I'm just waiting on some good news hopefully. Processed out of WV

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOmedic View Post
      Been following this thread for several months now and decided to finally post. I applied to the January 2014 announcement and I recently completed my HI and completed by medical. Now I'm just waiting on some good news hopefully. Processed out of WV
      Awesome. Keep us posted!

Comment

• Got my poly coming up. Any advice other than to try to relax & be honest?

Comment

• Originally posted by t_m View Post
          Got my poly coming up. Any advice other than to try to relax & be honest?
          I would just add to be honest early. They're going to get it out of you anyway (if you plan on passing when you're hooked up, at least). So it's best to say it up front.
          That's not secret Intel. The agent will tell you the same thing when you go into the room. Get plenty of sleep. Mine was pretty draining.

Comment

The whole point of the poly is not to determine if you are, in fact, truthful. Every agency knows it is poor at this job, in practice and scientifically. There are many more false positives than actual lies being told. The purpose is to get you to admit all the things you did not disclose earlier. If you have more than a few very minor things to discuss with the poly administrator that you have not disclosed before, you already failed.

Comment

Eat a big breakfast and take a snack. Mine took a long time and I was starving by the end.

Comment

• ..... ^Truth^.....

Comment

• Awfully quiet out there...maybe this is the calm before the storm of calls going out.

Comment

• Happy Birthday to all my fellow Marines on the thread. The Marine Corps is living proof that bars are the breeding grounds for great ideas. I wish all of you continued success in the hiring process!

Comment

• Semper Fi brothers

Comment

• Happy Silkies and Glow Belt day everyone! Cheers.
                        "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Hey! I know it might sound dum. But what are the requirements to apply in SS?

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                            Hey! I know it might sound dum. But what are the requirements to apply in SS?
                            *dumb
                            http://www.secretservice.gov/join/careers_agents.shtml

Comment

• I recently took my SPI and five days later my usajobs/career connector status changed from "you have been referred for an interview" to "your application is under review"

I guess that is pretty obvious that they are reviewing SPI results. Or is that an auto email I got because I specifically passed or failed?

Comment

• My account did the same thing. It's almost been a month since I took the SPI, and I haven't heard anything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9747 users online. 317 members and 9430 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X