Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what happens at FLETC during the holidays? Will you be signing Christmas carols together and spreading the cheer, sipping eggnog around a campfire, or putting rubber to the pavement with some nice circuit training for good measure?
    The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
    Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
    Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
      Anyone know what happens at FLETC during the holidays? Will you be signing Christmas carols together and spreading the cheer, sipping eggnog around a campfire, or putting rubber to the pavement with some nice circuit training for good measure?
      FLETC takes fed holidays off the same as others. Christmas usually turns into 2 days from the POTUS adding Xmas eve. Whatever days they take off will just push the end date back that same number of days in the end.
      Last edited by bayranger; 10-26-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Anyone know what happens at FLETC during the holidays? Will you be signing Christmas carols together and spreading the cheer, sipping eggnog around a campfire, or putting rubber to the pavement with some nice circuit training for good measure?
        I was lucky enough to be at FLETC for Thanksgiving. Luckily training stops for holidays and you don't have to spend it at the G- Bar lol

Comment

• WOW AFTER SO MANY REJECTIONS WITH THE SECRET SERVICE APLICATIONS PROCESS..IVE FINALLY BEEN REFERRED....I know this is baby steps to the EXAM please share any info or tips i'm just really excited...thank you guys and good luck to all of you !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
            WOW AFTER SO MANY REJECTIONS WITH THE SECRET SERVICE APLICATIONS PROCESS..IVE FINALLY BEEN REFERRED....I know this is baby steps to the EXAM please share any info or tips i'm just really excited...thank you guys and good luck to all of you !!!!
            Congrats! Study the material and know it until it feels like breathing. I'm not talking about memorizing, I'm talking about understanding the why. Work your body consistently. Those are the only two factors you can control right now...the rest is up to the Secret Service gods.

The only other step you can prep for will be the SPI. Worry about that later.

A great many super-duper-uber-qualified candidates who have made it all the way through to wait for THE CALL have been dropped at the end. Nobody here knows the secret algorithm, we all just hope our number is called while we hurry up and wait.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Comment

Congrats! Study the material and know it until it feels like breathing. I'm not talking about memorizing, I'm talking about understanding the why. Work your body consistently. Those are the only two factors you can control right now...the rest is up to the Secret Service gods.

The only other step you can prep for will be the SPI. Worry about that later.

A great many super-duper-uber-qualified candidates who have made it all the way through to wait for THE CALL have been dropped at the end. Nobody here knows the secret algorithm, we all just hope our number is called while we hurry up and wait.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
              The SA Hunger Games...kind of catchy!

I think I would prefer a Hunger Games type of application process. Lol at the very least you'll know very quickly who gets in.

AlwaysReady2000- District 4 Tribute for USSS

Comment

• I suspect more will go out this week.

Comment

• Final Offer:
                  ------------
                  Topic
                  Bulldog6
                  Jb2257
                  Funlovingandhappy
                  Rbdparker
                  Clerkofoc
                  Ofcthrash

June 2013 Applicants:
                  Finished with home interview:
                  -------------
                  ACCTtoSA
                  JDub801
                  Officer959
                  Officer963
                  Gonzoco
                  Erik59
                  Mid2Agent

January 2014 Applicants
                  Finished with home interview:
                  -------------
                  Queso2314
                  Cuffs309
                  Hunterthe4th
                  Cdburt04
                  Bham
                  LEOmedic
                  Last edited by ACCTtoSA; 11-03-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Anyone have any insight on the timeline out of the Philadelphia divison. Took the poly 7 weeks ago with no word since.

Comment

• I waited 13 weeks to get my poly results. I'm not processing out of Philly but I am in Region 1 and I think it's a HQ thing. I know it's frustrating but I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Comment

• Anyone apply to and hear back from the ICTAP ELIGIBLES & VEOA ELIGIBLES ONLY announcement that closed a month ago? I still have the currently reviewing applications status.
                        Last edited by Taxevader; 10-28-2014, 02:49 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• I saw the UD opening just for a few days or until they receive 5000 applicants. I'm a little surprised by that, but hopeful that indicates they'll be holding closer to the initial number of classes.

Comment

• What job announcement number are you talking about Taxevader?

Comment

• Originally posted by richsdreamn View Post
                              What job announcement number are you talking about Taxevader?
                              SA-TK003-14-IC

Close Date: 09/26/2014

Comment

• Well it has been exactly 4 months since I passed the SAEE and I finally got scheduled for the SPI (few days from now)!!!!

I'm super nervous and have been scouring the internet for what to expect and how to be best prepared. I have heard it is a panel of three and two of which have to rate you above average in order to proceed. This correct? And keeping with the tradition of helpfulness on this board, does anyone have any advice for me?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10102 users online. 480 members and 9622 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X