Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopNach View Post
    Quick question.

- Approx. when do you receive notification that you passed the SPI or is it all over the place on the mysterious USSS timeline?
    - How do you receive your COE (email, mail, phone call)

Thanks!
    Took me 6 weeks to receive notice that I passed my SPI. It came via email. The COE was my notification that I passed so it was one in the same. I think mine was a little slower than others.

Comment

• Just received rejection letter this morning. Same reason others have posted. Decision was made based on information gathered during the background. I passed poly and medical!

Best of luck to the rest of you all still in it. Hopefully I can give it one more shot next time a vacancy is posted.

I was a June 2013 applicant.

Comment

Last edited by bayranger; 10-24-2014, 12:44 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

Comment

• Originally posted by accountingguy View Post
          Just received rejection letter this morning. Same reason others have posted. Decision was made based on information gathered during the background. I passed poly and medical!

Best of luck to the rest of you all still in it. Hopefully I can give it one more shot next time a vacancy is posted.

Very sorry to hear that. That's a long way to make it to hear that right at the end. None of us are comfortable until we get a final offer. You made it farther than most. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            Took me 6 weeks to receive notice that I passed my SPI. It came via email. The COE was my notification that I passed so it was one in the same. I think mine was a little slower than others.
            Thanks Bayranger! Always coming through brotha. Does it come from your AC or uptown (HQ)?

Sorry to hear that Accountingguy! USSS backgorund is no joke and like bayranger said, "Until you get your final offer"

Comment

• Originally posted by TopNach View Post
              Thanks Bayranger! Always coming through brotha. Does it come from your AC or uptown (HQ)?

Sorry to hear that Accountingguy! USSS backgorund is no joke and like bayranger said, "Until you get your final offer"
              It comes from [email protected]
              Gmail spam ate mine for 3 days. It'll have lots of future process info in it as well as whether your offer is for a GL-7 or GL-9.

Comment

• Originally posted by accountingguy View Post
                Just received rejection letter this morning. Same reason others have posted. Decision was made based on information gathered during the background. I passed poly and medical!

Sorry to hear that bro. This just reiterates that no one is safe in this process no matter how deep in you are. I am done with everything, but I certainly know I could be booted still.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post

It took two weeks for me to hear back about my sa spi and almost two months for the ud spi. I guess it all just depends on how shiny and polished your application is sittin up in DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkr08 View Post
                    It took two weeks for me to hear back about my sa spi and almost two months for the ud spi. I guess it all just depends on how shiny and polished your application is sittin up in DC.
                    My SPI took "so long" bc there was an applicant on military duty at that time and they had to wait on them to return. They wanted to send all our COEs simultaneously so we had to wait.

Comment

• I actually got my SI call shortly before I got my COE email. I don't know what that means (if anything), but that is a possibility too. This was back in July.

Comment

• I got my results before I left for the day that day!

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
                          I got my results before I left for the day that day!
                          Your interview results (SPI)? Or test results (SAEE)?

Comment

• I found out both the same day! May 2014

Comment

• Got the call today! NY, Chicago, LA, Detroit, Birmingham offered.....took Birmingham. EOD 11/30/14 and start FLETC 12/15/14.

Comment

• Originally posted by ofcthrash View Post
                                Got the call today! NY, Chicago, LA, Detroit, Birmingham offered.....took Birmingham. EOD 11/30/14 and start FLETC 12/15/14.
                                BOOM! Congrats!! Thanks for the update.
                                Birmingham. That's a new one. Great city. Where'd you process out of if it's OK to ask?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3637 users online. 165 members and 3472 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X