300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CDoubleOK View Post
    Are you still on the eligibility list or did you decline an offer with them for UD?
    Sent you a PM.
    USSS-SA
    Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
    Referred: 06/2014
    Test Date: 07/13/2014
    SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
    APAT: Passed w/ UD
    SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
    COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
    SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
    POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
    BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
    HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
    MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
    THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

• That means he declined lol. (joke)

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        That means he declined lol. (joke)
        bayranger did you get your SI date yet?
        Last edited by CDoubleOK; 08-24-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

bayranger did you got you SI date yet?
          Eh we'll see I guess.
          Nice grammar, btw, Cook. Crushed it. [emoji12]
          Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

SAC has been out of town until this next week so I should have it here in a few days upon the SAC's return.
            Nice grammar, btw, Cook. Crushed it. [emoji12]
            I'm typing on my phone and u know how auto correct is man lol

Comment

• Just curious if anyone has gotten their final offer in writing or reporting instructions for the Sept class. My friend is having me write this since he has no account and just got his final offer for USSS SA last week or so. He said his career connector says hired as well but he has nothing official as far as a email or any reporting instructions/what to bring to FLETC. Anyone in a similar spot?

Comment

• Should receive a packet and a email JUST before he EODs. (2-3 days before).

Why HR does that I have no idea. Most federal HR staff send out packets weeks in advance.

Comment

• Hmm... Suit or no suit to SI...
                  Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• suit up. It will be in their office so need to be in business attire. When I had mine there was a bomb threat called into the fed building so we had to hike down 28 flights of stairs to evacuate. Not fun in dress shoes!

Comment

• Originally posted by 7399 View Post
                      suit up. It will be in their office so need to be in business attire. When I had mine there was a bomb threat called into the fed building so we had to hike down 28 flights of stairs to evacuate. Not fun in dress shoes!
                      Do we need to take any personal documents (DL, SS Card, Birth Certificate, etc) to the SI?

Comment

Do we need to take any personal documents (DL, SS Card, Birth Certificate, etc) to the SI?
                        All of your paperwork and a government issued ID is the standard. No extra stuff required.
                        USSS-SA
                        Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
                        Referred: 06/2014
                        Test Date: 07/13/2014
                        SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
                        APAT: Passed w/ UD
                        SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
                        COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
                        SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                        POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                        BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
                        HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
                        MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                        THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

Got the call for my security interview today. I go Thursday for it. Is this a suit and tie interview? I mean, I'm not going in shorts and a wife beater obviously, but was planning on wearing the suit if it's not overkill. Others' SI experience?
                          Always go with a suit. Only 1 time I didn't show up in a suit and that was for the APAT.

Comment

For me my thought process was better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. I brought it all just in case, it couldn't possibly hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7399 View Post
                              suit up. It will be in their office so need to be in business attire. When I had mine there was a bomb threat called into the fed building so we had to hike down 28 flights of stairs to evacuate. Not fun in dress shoes!
                              Did they ask if it was you that called in the threat?
                              Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts. I just didn't want to show up in my full-on and look desperate if it was casual. Suit it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_OR_BUST View Post
                                Always go with a suit. Only 1 time I didn't show up in a suit and that was for the APAT.
                                Suit and tie APAT. [emoji145] [emoji154] [emoji125] Now THAT would be awesome.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3535 users online. 232 members and 3303 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X