Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Applicant (East Coast). Completed medical recently. Waiting on my final offer letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by funlovingandhappy View Post
      January Applicant (East Coast). Completed medical recently. Waiting on my final offer letter.
      How long was the wait between your poly and medical/bi?

Comment

• Processing out of Southeast, I was called about 4 days in advance and completed first week of August. It is a small field office but stay patient and keep chugging
        Applied:01/2014
        Referred:01/2014
        Test Date: 03/2014
        SAEE Passed: 03/2014
        APAT: N/A
        SPI: 04/2014
        COE-(GS-7): 06/2014
        SI:07/2014
        Polygraph: 8/14
        Medical: 9/14
        Background: Complete (Hiring Panel)
        Final Offer: 12/14

Comment

• Good luck to all still in the process.
          Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• About 6-7 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by funlovingandhappy View Post
              January Applicant (East Coast). Completed medical recently. Waiting on my final offer letter.
              Congrats!!!!........I would be in your shoes if they didn't BQA me........good luck!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewOU View Post
                I am in the exact same position. We are probably out of the same FO. I think it has something to do with that. I know they are overwhelmed.
                It kind of sucks being left out, but I think that in the end we are still ahead of the May applicants. I believe that we are under a different announcement and they usually hire based on completion and announcements. So if we end up finishing with the May applicants we would still be ahead of them since we applied during the Jan announcement. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• May applicant here. I turned in my security packet to the FO yesterday (08/20/2014), and I was told that I was the first applicant to do so. The kicker is, I was told that I would be first in line for the SI, and that wouldn't be until the end of October. If that gives anyone in the Midwest a little bit of a time frame. I was also told by the SAIC during my SPI that they are trying to complete the May 2014 applicant class processing/hiring by Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by UTRocketball View Post
                    May applicant here. I turned in my security packet to the FO yesterday (08/20/2014), and I was told that I was the first applicant to do so. The kicker is, I was told that I would be first in line for the SI, and that wouldn't be until the end of October. If that gives anyone in the Midwest a little bit of a time frame. I was also told by the SAIC during my SPI that they are trying to complete the May 2014 applicant class processing/hiring by Christmas.
                    I was told during my SI that the hiring timeframe for Jan '14 applicants would be late this year or early next year. Most of us have yet to poly. I would think that unless they are going to combine those two groups of applicants, Christmas is a bit optimistic for the May group.

Comment

• A little advice for the 2014 applicants. . You may be promised next step by this date... Finished by this date... Hire by this date... Take all time frames and timelines with a grain of salt!

If you think the wait is long between steps, ha, that was the fastest part! Being done with the process has been the longest part. Lots of us are waiting and waiting and waiting...

Just friendly advice

Comment

• 6 months from apply to hire for may 2014 applicants? Thats crazy fast. I hope they get you guys through quick. That means more bodies on Rota and less time traveling!

Comment

• Let's all hope the collective process picks up steam and offers and on boarding picks up. There are plenty of June 13 applicants still in the wye and hopefully we can get in and open up slots for everyone to start moving forward. For all of those still going through the process, hang in there and keep pressing, all the work and waiting will all be worth it in the end!

Comment

• Same here, had my SPI in May have heard nothing. I am assuming since I haven't got the you did not pass email I am still in the running. Tried contacting my local field office multiple times and have got nothing In return.

Comment

• Who knows really...
                              Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• I felt that my SPI went very well this week. Here's to patiently waiting for results and hopefully the next steps as well. Continued good luck and smooth sailing to all, whatever stage you are in.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3949 users online. 263 members and 3686 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X