Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Conditional Offer of Employment today, so I get to start the SF86. At least the 3,000 pages means I'm moving along. Good luck to all the guys going to academy.

USSS-SA
    Applied: 05/02/2014
    Referred: 06/08/2014
    Test Date: 06/09/2014
    SAEE Passed: 06/16/2014
    APAT: Suspended I hear
    SPI: 07/16/2014
    COE: 08/17/2014
    SI: N/A
    POLY: N/A
    MEDICAL: N/A
    FINAL OFFER: N/A

Comment

• It's 3,002 pages man. Get it straight. 😏
      Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• May 2014 applicant and first-time poster here. I just want to introduce myself and to say congrats to everyone who has gotten the call. It is nice to see that it is possible to eventually get a bite of the carrot at the end of the federal hiring stick (for all of us who have been trying for years). After going through the entire 1811 process with HSI and waiting for the past 2 1/2 years for the call (which I am sure will either never come or will be a long time from now), it can get kind of disheartening! I have my SPI this week, so hopefully all goes well. Regardless, good luck to all in this process and thanks for posting all the helpful info!

Comment

• Timm-maay! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
            May 2014 applicant and first-time poster here. I just want to introduce myself and to say congrats to everyone who has gotten the call. It is nice to see that it is possible to eventually get a bite of the carrot at the end of the federal hiring stick (for all of us who have been trying for years). After going through the entire 1811 process with HSI and waiting for the past 2 1/2 years for the call (which I am sure will either never come or will be a long time from now), it can get kind of disheartening! I have my SPI this week, so hopefully all goes well. Regardless, good luck to all in this process and thanks for posting all the helpful info!

Timmy, good luck boss! I have mine this week too. Should be good! Keep the faith
            USSS-SA
            Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
            Referred: 06/2014
            Test Date: 07/13/2014
            SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
            APAT: Passed w/ UD
            SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
            COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
            SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
            POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
            BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
            HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
            MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
            THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

• Removed..............
              Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to the June 2013 applicants getting "the call"!!! Got my Conditional Offer about a week ago and just turned in my SF86 form to my processing field office... Hope they like my background

Comment

• Originally posted by CDoubleOK View Post
                  Congrats to the June 2013 applicants getting "the call"!!! Got my Conditional Offer about a week ago and just turned in my SF86 form to my processing field office... Hope they like my background
                  Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scoops View Post
                    So with less than a week left before EOD I must ask....what is the story with FLETC chicken? Does it bounce?
                    Maybe I'm not picky or something, but I didn't have a problem with FLETC chicken in '06, nor most any of the chow there. It was the ish compared to the state Academy I went through. They had "sweaty eggs" there. You don't want sweaty eggs. Just trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
                      Sound advice. Bruddah, take the new job, enjoy the salary, and be honest when the time comes to answer questions. Can't go wrong there. In the meantime, keep processing. It takes a long time.
                      Went in for my security interview today and the RAC told me it would be probably at least a month until I was contacted by a polygrapher...he said they're backed up pretty good. Long time indeed.
                      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddah View Post
                        Went in for my security interview today and the RAC told me it would be probably at least a month until I was contacted by a polygrapher...he said they're backed up pretty good. Long time indeed.

I'm going on 6 weeks since my SI, but I had to go back to the processing office last week to sign a form they apparently did not have me sign at my SI so hopefully that means progress

Comment

• Good Luck to all.
                          Last edited by jr2107; 08-19-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Man its been over 2 weeks since I got the call. Not a peep from HR. With an EOD date just 13 business days away. Im hoping someone has received something? Anything?

Comment

• Removed..............
                              Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• General Service and General Law Enforcement. I know GL pay plan goes through GL-10 so once you hit 11 it goes to GS regardless if you are law enforcement. The GL scale puts you in the special LE retirement code automatically where you get more taken out of your check for you high 3 avg salary from which your retirement "pension" is calculated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6628 users online. 334 members and 6294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X