Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda7 could you plz chk your pm when you get a minute. Thanks!

Comment

• Tanner pm sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoda7 View Post
        Tanner pm sent
        Thanks a mil!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TopNach View Post
          What FO are you applying out of? I am a May 2014 Applicant as well and have been pending on the SPI since mid-July. Applicant Coordinator said they would be starting SPIs here in early Aug. Still no email, call, etc. Then again I am processing out of the MD, DC, VA area (aka black hole)
          Yeah I've read on here the DC folks haven't got SPIs yet.
          Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• North East

Comment

• I am a May 2014 applicant out of Texas.
              I passed the SAEE July 9th but still no word when my SPI will be.

Anyone else from Texas waiting on an SPI date?
              Last edited by 00BCK; 08-11-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys. Finally decided to post...my timeline coming out of the Midwest.

Jan 14-Apply
                March 14- SAEE
                APAT suspended
                May 14- SPI
                July 14- COE
                July 14- SI
                ? Poly
                ? Med
                ? HI
                ? The call

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
                  PM sent. let me know if it didn't come through.
                  Jb2257, I also would like to know what did they tell you after your poly. Did you pass it and moved on or was you DQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyesontarget View Post
                    Hey guys. Finally decided to post...my timeline coming out of the Midwest.

Jan 14-Apply
                    March 14- SAEE
                    APAT suspended
                    May 14- SPI
                    July 14- COE
                    July 14- SI
                    ? Poly
                    ? Med
                    ? HI
                    ? The call
                    I've got the same exact timeline out of the Midwest area.

Comment

• So the USSS will open up its job posting again for the Special agents on August 27.

Does anybody know if one could re-apply after getting the BQA email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                        So the USSS will open up its job posting again for the Special agents on August 27.

I know you can with other agencies. I wouldn't doubt it's the same for the Secret Service. They may have a different pool of candidates the next time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0_C View Post
                          I know you can with other agencies. I wouldn't doubt it's the same for the Secret Service. They may have a different pool of candidates the next time around.
                          Sounds good, I made it to the security interview and a week later I received the BQA email.

I was a Jan. 2014 applicant and invested alot of money in the process from Jan - June.
                          Last edited by Det_sje; 08-12-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Sounds good, I made it to the security interview and a week later I received the BQA email.

I was a Jan. 2014 applicant and invested alot of money in the process from Jan - June.
                            I would reapply, the worst that could happen is they say no.
                            Good luck to you.

Comment

I know with the FBI, you have two chances to retake any part of PHASE I or II, with each attempt being 12 months apart. However, if you failed any part of the background process you are no longer eligible to work for them, period (contractor, fed, etc.). Not sure how the USSS process works and/or how they keep track of previous applicants. I know in the application questionnaire they ask you, "Have you applied before with the USSS?"

I agree with the other posts above, you have nothing to lose and reapply. Good Luck!

Comment

So the USSS will open up its job posting again for the Special agents on August 27.

Hey Det_sje! I received a BQA email after SPI (did not pass it). The email I received noted that I could apply again after one year from my SPI date (May 2015).

Not sure if they'll ding an applicant who applies before the one year time frame. I know you passed the SPI, but got the BQA email after the SI. If it wasn't explicitly stated, I would say go for it. : )

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6683 users online. 325 members and 6358 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X