Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't post much. Call this morning, LA, SF, LV, NYC. Processed out of Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik59 View Post
      First time poster here. I just was told about this forum and I must say it's awesome and I wish I heard about it sooner! Anyways, I'm a June 13 applicant out of WFO (Washington, DC Field Office) and figured I'd put my information out there too.

USSS-SA
      Applied: 06/2013
      Referred: 07/2013
      Test Date: 07/19/2013
      SAEE Passed: 07/24/2013
      APAT: 8/19/2013
      SPI: 9/20/2013
      COE: 12/11/2013
      SI: 1/16/2014
      POLY: 2/19/2014
      BI: 4/5/2014 (was told it was done at HI)
      HI: 4/21/2014
      MEDICAL: 4/23/2014 and 4/25/2014
      FINAL OFFER: N/A

I did not get picked up for the June class (currently in session) although they were hopeful that I would (SA at my HI), I think it was because my background Investigator at one of my cities I've lived in started 3 weeks after all other agents doing my BI were done, so I didn't meet the hiring panel in time.

I haven't received a call yet for either of the Sept classes but I'm hopeful they are still making calls. If they don't, I'll be patiently awaiting a call for the next class because it's definitely worth the wait!!
      Welcome!!

Comment

• Got the call...5 choices..NY, MIA, SF, LA & SD...chose SD...in mid Sept Class

Comment

• San Diego!!! That is awesome. Wow.

Congrats!

Comment

• Wow SD! That's awesome! That would definitely be my choice to be able to get back home! Congrats!

Good to see people are still getting calls and offers! Hoping more still are coming

Comment

• Final offer
              ------------
              M056876
              Scoops
              Yoda7
              Tanner30
              Doc8503
              Bunyfofu69
              That guy sam

Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
              Finished with process:
              -------------
              ACCTtoSA
              JDub801
              Officer959
              Bassprobwi
              Officer963
              BPABDC
              Standingby
              Bulldog6
              Gonzoco
              Ssb***a
              Erik59

Comment

• CONGRATS to all to who received "the call"!!! You should be very proud of yourselves!!

Comment

Last edited by US1776; 08-15-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Anybody from VA, DC or MD hear anything yet? I have yet to hear anyone around here get selected.

Comment

• Wow SD! My dream location! Congrats! I inquired about SD and they said no-go. Lol

Comment

• Nope! I agree with your sentiment. I hope they get to us soon.

Originally posted by Officer 963 View Post
                        Anybody from VA, DC or MD hear anything yet? I have yet to hear anyone around here get selected.

Comment

• Good to know I'm not the only one out of DC who hasn't heard. I was starting to think maybe I was the only one. I'm not saying It's good we haven't heard but that means maybe their just busy this week with the conference and will get to us after!
                          Last edited by Erik59; 08-06-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Sorry if this is old info, but I spoke to an agent at the U.S/African Summit in D.C today. He stated a new announcement will be out end of August and that they are planning at least 10 classes for next year. He said people are leaving like crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjcek View Post
                              Sorry if this is old info, but I spoke to an agent at the U.S/African Summit in D.C today. He stated a new announcement will be out end of August and that they are planning at least 10 classes for next year. He said people are leaving like crazy.
                              Did he say why they are leaving and where are they going??

Comment

• With all those classes on the horizon I hope the process picks back up again, I've been waiting for a poly for a few months now.
                                Furthermore congrats to all that job offers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4791 users online. 238 members and 4553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X