Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it!!!

Comment

• Congrats to all who have received calls recently - this is awesome news! As someone who hasn't posted on this thread in a few months, but has been reading it, it's great to see that patience can pay off. Good luck at FLETC in September!

Comment

• New Orleans? Is that a big field like NYC? How is it there?
        USPIS 2011
        US OPM 2009-2011
        US CBP 2007-2009
        USANG 2006
        USMC 2002-2006
        H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
        MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• New Orleans is not a large

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
            Congrats to all who have received calls recently - this is awesome news! As someone who hasn't posted on this thread in a few months, but has been reading it, it's great to see that patience can pay off. Good luck at FLETC in September!
            Congrats to everyone as well. Get ready for the chicken it's great!

Comment

• Happy Tuesday everyone.

Question - Just got confirmation that I passed the Structured Interview and got my COE. It requests to complete and submit the security forms to my processing field office. However, this email came from Washington D.C. and does not have any contact information for my field office. Since I have two weeks, how did you guys go about getting in contact with your processing field office?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GettingFED View Post
                Happy Tuesday everyone.

Question - Just got confirmation that I passed the Structured Interview and got my COE. It requests to complete and submit the security forms to my processing field office. However, this email came from Washington D.C. and does not have any contact information for my field office. Since I have two weeks, how did you guys go about getting in contact with your processing field office?

Thank you.
                you would do better contacting Washington instead of the forum. Or contact the location where you did your panel interview. That is prob your field office or they could point you in the right direction

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                  you would do better contacting Washington instead of the forum. Or contact the location where you did your panel interview. That is prob your field office or they could point you in the right direction
                  I just called my local FO and asked what I needed to do. They connected me to the applicant coordinator.

Comment

• Removed...

Comment

• Originally posted by scoops View Post
                      Removed...
                      what does this mean?

Comment

• So, is the concensus, for those waiting for "the call," that if you did not receive it on Friday or yesterday, it is not coming in this round? Or, are calls being made on a rolling basis? Of course, please speculate away...

Comment

• Once a class is full there are no more calls. Unless someone drops out a week or two prior, HR may give a call to someone else to meet the 24 slots.

Generally, if you didn't get a call, might have to wait for the next hiring panel.

Comment

• sigh........

Comment

• With all this dejected talk I'm hearing...

It ain't over till it's over! Let's keep the spirits high men. Be proud of your accomplishments to make it this far, and remember the only easy day was yesterday! Keep fighting on...

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
                                With all this dejected talk I'm hearing...

It ain't over till it's over! Let's keep the spirits high men. Be proud of your accomplishments to make it this far, and remember the only easy day was yesterday! Keep fighting on...
                                Amen!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4518 users online. 262 members and 4256 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X