Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so......whats the consensus, if you didn't get a call yesterday didn't make this class?

Comment

• Removed..............
      Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scoops View Post
        I would say give it a few weeks. I got my call late in the evening any only because the agent who called was still at the office. I bet more calls will go out next week
        Thanks for the info scoops. Little details like late evening calls give us hope for next week. Waiting for more good news from others!

Comment

• This is just a guess and only my opinion...

I'm thinking the 2014 US-African Leaders Summit in DC next week may slow down calls going out next week. So if you're waiting like myself, keep that in mind.
          Last edited by ACCTtoSA; 08-02-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
            What is SA? San Antonio, Santa Ana?
            I chatted w him earlier....its san antonio. Also I would not fret if you didnt get the call. I have a buddy who works at the fo I am processing out of and I gave him a call about meeting up this weekend and he said he wasnt sure because they had something coming up that they were getting assignments for as we speak.

Also the SAIC was out of town. I do recruiting/hiring for another gov organization and I dont always notify my selectees as soon as I get the results. It just depends on my optempo for the day.

Comment

• scoops, I am from nyc and i've heard from many former USSS agents who left nyc because of massive protection details. This is JUST my take, but I would pick nyc anyway since I am from here...
              USPIS 2011
              US OPM 2009-2011
              US CBP 2007-2009
              USANG 2006
              USMC 2002-2006
              H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
              MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoda7 View Post
                I also received the call today. Sorry I could not post sooner...I got offered SF, LA, MIA,NYC, and SA
                I have til early Monday to decide. It was a great Friday for sure. I hope you all get it soon. We are all blessed to be in this position. Good luck to you all.
                I will answer any ? I can...
                Sorry to go radio silent for so long...

I was offered LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Phoenix. I'm just out west for the military so I asked if I could have a choice of an east coast office. The SAIC made some calls and said I could also choose from NYC and Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
                  scoops, I am from nyc and i've heard from many former USSS agents who left nyc because of massive protection details. This is JUST my take, but I would pick nyc anyway since I am from here...
                  Did your friends mention anything about the overall quality of life? Job satisfaction?

Comment

• With that summit in NYC I would think more calls will go out later in week. Hope for the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Federally View Post
                      Did your friends mention anything about the overall quality of life? Job satisfaction?
                      shoot me a pm brother!
                      USPIS 2011
                      US OPM 2009-2011
                      US CBP 2007-2009
                      USANG 2006
                      USMC 2002-2006
                      H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                      MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Earlier in these threads, someone stated that there will be 2 classes in September. Did the hiring panel make decision for both of these classes or will they meet 2 weeks from now for the last September class?

Comment

• Congrats to all of you who received offers! I hope to be there one day.

For those that will have calls with an SAIC, can you ask if they know any details about future classes (after September). I am still waiting to clear medically, and have not been successful in getting any kind of intel from the Human Capital division. They keep telling me that future classes have not been scheduled. I tried asking my local FO ASAIC, he stated he did not know either.

Any intel you guys can find would be great! Again, congrats to you all!! Well deserved.

Comment

• Good luck today guys. Hopefully some more calls go out.

Comment

• Removed..............
                              Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
                                shoot me a pm brother!
                                Pm sent bro.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10844 users online. 387 members and 10457 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X