Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• I saw on the 911forums that another prospect had got the dreaded "thanks but no thanks" letter. He also felt it was the polygraph. Is it me or did anyone else have the poly examiner tell them they pass/failed immediately following the test? I was told I passed, but that it would be reviewed in DC and if any questions arose I would be notified, and possibly even re-examined. I have not received anything since my poly & physical Nov 2008. This waiting sucks! But I know that nothing is probably going to happen until post-inauguration. I guess no news is good news...
        I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

• Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
          Is it me or did anyone else have the poly examiner tell them they pass/failed immediately following the test? I was told I passed, but that it would be reviewed in DC and if any questions arose I would be notified, and possibly even re-examined.
          i got the old, " im not allowed to tell you if you passed or failed, but i dont see forsee this polygraph holding you up. it has to get reviewed in DC though"

Comment

• I actually left thinking I failed. The guy told me "I'm not going to lie to you. You had some responses to certain questions. I think you are in the acceptable margin but it is up to quality control."

Translation. I think you're screwed but I don't want to break the news to you.

However, I did pass. But I didn't know for 2 months;

Comment

• The investigator is coming to my office today to speak with 3 of my coworkers. Just called me. Just FYI

Comment

• i was never was officially told " you passed " the polygraph, they kept moving me forward in the process so i assumed it was a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by England View Post
                  The investigator is coming to my office today to speak with 3 of my coworkers. Just called me. Just FYI
                  Fun fun...

Comment

• The employer visit went well. Nobody threw me under the bus. LOL

Anyway, the investigator told me that he didn't make the hiring decision of course but he did tell me that he is writing a positive reccommendation.

I asked the guy how many BI's he's done, and he tells me tons.

Then I ask, how many people DIDN't get hired at this point that he had investigated. he tells me none.

Odds are good. It's too late to not get my hopes up now. If this thing doesn't happen, I am sure being set up to take it hard.

Anway, the home visit is scheduled for Next Tuesday.
                    Last edited by England; 01-14-2009, 03:22 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Originally posted by England View Post
                      The employer visit went well. Nobody threw me under the bus. LOL

Anyway, the investigator told me that he didn't make the hiring decision of course but he did tell me that he is writing a positive reccommendation.

I asked the guy how many BI's he's done, and he tells me tons.

Then I ask, how many people DIDN't get hired at this point that he had investigated. he tells me none.

Odds are good. It's too late to not get my hopes up now. If this thing doesn't happen, I am sure being set up to take it hard.

Anway, the home visit is scheduled for Next Tuesday.
                      I'm sure you've got it, man. The SAIC in my FO said the same thing. He said if you're in the BI phase you're "practically hired" unless something serious comes up in your BI. You'll get it, it just may take some time.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by forresde1 View Post
                            I feel like I sometimes check the boards hourly.......but sometimes not for weeks.

LOL I used to do the same thing all the time. Use the subscription feature on the forum. It will email you each time someone posts on the threads you subscribe to. If you have a blackberry/palm it can go right to your phone. Alot easier then checking the website every hour.
                            USSS SA:
                            2/08 Applied
                            7/08 Initial Interview
                            5/09 TEA Exam
                            11/09 Panel
                            6/10 BQA Letter
                            07/10 Reapplied

USSS UD:
                            11/10 Applied
                            01/11 Submitted Requested SF86

FBI:
                            1/08 Applied
                            1/08 Phase I Test - Did not pass
                            1/09 Resubmitted Application
                            2/09 Phase I Test - Passed
                            5/09 Phase II - Passed
                            5/09 PFT - Failed - Tore Hamstring during 300m
                            9/09 Passed PFT - 19 Points!
                            10/09 BQA Letter

USCP:
                            05/10 Applied
                            06/10 Received COE Letter
                            10/10 POST Test - Passed

Comment

• No kiddin on the last couple of responses. I check this forum just about every day to see everyone's progress. I have heard the same thing about making past the Poly/Medical. Unless something is bad in the BI, you're pretty much on the road to employment, that's why it's killing me to hear freakin something!! No BQ letter yet so my sweat is not too heavy...

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 12:48 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9268 users online. 343 members and 8925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X